PDA

View Full Version : Who The F&%$ Is Planning A Nuclear Attack On "us"???

JoBurke
01-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Do They Really Think We Are So Dumb!?!?!?!?!?!?

Joe3113
01-05-2008, 08:24 PM
You can bet this attack will occur if RP wins the presidency

Devil_rules_in_extremes
Am I watching the Democrats or the Republicans? I can't tell.

Paulite
tell me about it. fear mongering

kushaze
Space aliens.

ronpaulfollower999
01-05-2008, 08:25 PM
I dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Charley knows something.

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 08:25 PM
We need to attack some other country and inflame few hundred million more people immediately to avoid that nuke suit case bomb risk.

Hillary is also pandering neocon style.

Nailhead
01-05-2008, 08:26 PM
the attack has already happened and we are all actually just living in a computer matrix that is located at the center of the earth

parke
the terrists gonna get us yall. be in fear of some people halfaway around the world!!! FEAR!!!

JoBurke
YEP!

Sick man, Sick.

IF THE NEOCONS DONT GET THIER WAY...JUST USE ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF NUKES WE HAVE - (on ourselves!) SIMPLE!

ronpaulfollower999
01-05-2008, 08:27 PM
the attack has already happened and we are all actually just living in a computer matrix that is located at the center of the earth

That sounds like something I would here from the Lost conspiracy boards.

RPatTheBeach
01-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Didn't they just say ABC was able to sneak nuclear materials in through our ports? Did I hear that properly?

idiom
01-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Pakistani Nukes are enormous. They are never going to be a threat to the U.S.

Its the rouge ex-russian nukes that are the problem.

Yes and ABC was also able to get into nuclear reactors around the country without ever confronting securtiy.

One reactor had a backdoor wedged open with a book.

stefans
01-05-2008, 08:29 PM
to be fair it's quite likely that someone gets a dirty bomb into the country.
sea containers and borders are not secured.
but look at what experts say about the "effectiveness" of a dirty bomb if it's not detonated in the air.
a responsible president should tell us that it would be bad but not catastrophic

pguitarb
01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
kinda freaks me out too that all the establishment politicians are so sure that we will be attacked again.... how are they so sure??

Troyhand
01-05-2008, 08:31 PM
a dirty bomb won't do what most people think. It'll explode and cause damage in its area of impact like a normal bomb and then dissipate radiation over a larger area, not a whole city.
The effectiveness of the dirty bomb is a myth and a scare tactic.

lorenavedon
01-05-2008, 08:32 PM
fear mongering is the easiest path towards a police state and fascism. Just like Hitler fear mongered agains the Jews, we're fear mongering against "terrorists". People are too stupid to see it.

ronpaulfollower999
01-05-2008, 08:33 PM
kinda freaks me out too that all the establishment politicians are so sure that we will be attacked again.... how are they so sure??

A) They know something we don't.
B) They are trying to scare us into a war with every middle eastern country, that will end up being a world war which would probably turn into a nuclear war.

Troyhand
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Rudy's crazy "Booga Booga" Ad
Hillary's now invoking 911.
Now this nuke scaremongering from ABC.
I hope something aint staged before super tuesday

logolepsy
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Anyone else notice how neocons are continuously piling up the adjectives when describing terrorists? The next thing I expect to hear is "Radical Islamic Jihadist Vampiric Blood-sucking Baby-eaters."

sasha_2008
01-05-2008, 08:37 PM

It wasn't exactly helpful that our government sent Bhutto into Pakistan to stir shit up. We are the ones who have inflamed that situation and continue to stir the shit. Now it becomes viable for a nuke to get into the hands of a "terrorist".

sparebulb
01-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Anyone else notice how neocons are continuously piling up the adjectives when describing terrorists? The next thing I expect to hear is "Radical Islamic Jihadist Vampiric Blood-sucking Baby-eaters."

Or for the very limited in intelligence..."evil-do'ers"

lorenavedon
01-05-2008, 08:40 PM
It wasn't exactly helpful that our government sent Bhutto into Pakistan to stir shit up. We are the ones who have inflamed that situation and continue to stir the shit. Now it becomes viable for a nuke to get into the hands of a "terrorist".

Actually it was helpful for our Government. I wouldnt be surprised if the CIA themselves assassinated Bhutto to add more fuel to the "terrorist" fire and show us how "unstable Pakistan" is. Now the terrorists have a nuke! Don't forget to implant your ID chip to keep you safe!!!

N13
01-05-2008, 08:41 PM
"And what would you do Hillary, if dwarves came up out of a cave in the ground in Washington D.C with hand held nukes, demanding peace and quiet down below?"

micheshi
01-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Except for Congressman Paul, I saw nothing that resembled the Republican Party. How many programs were suggested again??

Troyhand
01-05-2008, 08:43 PM
"And what would you do Hillary, if dwarves came up out of a cave in the ground in Washington D.C with hand held nukes, demanding peace and quiet down below?"

Are they radical islamic extremist dwarves? then we get em down below before they get us above. KILL THE DWARVES! :mad:

sparebulb
01-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Radical extremist underpants gnomes. WAR + ? = PROFIT

sasha_2008
01-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Actually it was helpful for our Government. I wouldnt be surprised if the CIA themselves assassinated Bhutto to add more fuel to the "terrorist" fire and show us how "unstable Pakistan" is. Now the terrorists have a nuke! Don't forget to implant your ID chip to keep you safe!!!

Anybody who watched any news knew what was going to happen. I was thrilled when Musharff(sp) had her under house arrest. It was clear she was 1) trying to destabilize the country and 2) going to get killed. But of course our government screamed bloody to get her back out on to the street to lead mobs unprotected. Sure it was just a big oops.

JoBurke
01-06-2008, 04:23 AM

Correctamundo!!!!!!!!!!!!

proximity
01-06-2008, 04:26 AM

Anyone that has a beef with the USA is planning a sneak a nuke attack on us. This is why the ports and borders need to be secure and the primary reason why Bush is a complete fool.

MicroBalrog
01-06-2008, 04:30 AM
Bah. The basic rule of history is that Bad Sh*t [terorrist attacks, Tsunamis, etc.] happens on an interminent basis. It's not anyhow a challenge to predict that.

The big question is how you react once the sh*t happens.

SonOfLiberty
01-06-2008, 04:42 AM
We all know that the government and many candidates use fear to keep us electing them. People are now becoming critical of the government again, which is why many of the candidates are trying to ratchet up the fake rhetoric again

pikerz
01-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Pakistani nukes are enormous and unreliable.

ErikBlack
01-06-2008, 05:39 AM
You can't seal the entire country up in a bubble and be completely safe. Consider the amount of goods that come into this country. Is each and every container and every product supposed to be inspected to make sure that it does not contain some sort of suit-case sized nuclear or biological weapon? Its impossible. It is impossible the same way a fence is an impossible solution to the illegal immigrant problem. The only way to prevent either of these things is to remove the incentive. In the case of national security we do this by not provoking terrorism and hatred of the USA through an arrogant and imperialistic foreign policy.

pikerz
01-06-2008, 06:37 AM
Deincentivize State Sponsored Terrorism!

Promote Liberty!