PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for the Draft if Dr. Paul doesn't win!

charger
01-05-2008, 08:20 PM
The front runners didn't have the balls to say it but I think it was pretty clear they will need a draft to meet their military build up goals.
What did Rudy say?
Ten brigades?
They are taking everyone that volunteers currently and not meeting goals.

What I can't understand is how the people in this country are so stupid to think that we are fighting in Iraq for our own protection but we are not even securing our own borders at home.
Why didn't Ron Paul mention this in the debate?

pickfair
01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
The people being too dumb to follow Dr. Paul's message is my greatest concern now. If this ignorance gets in the way of saving our nation, it's really depressing.

WillInMiami
01-05-2008, 08:27 PM
If the idiot voters of this country don't elect Ron Paul then they desrve to be drafted and sent to fight the wars that they refused to demand an end to! Like he said tonight, our policy has been changed to "we can start any damn war we want to!" and the voters need to rise up against this nonsense. If they don't it'll be thier own necks (or the necks of thier children) on the line.

I'm lucky - I cannot be drafted - medical discharge after 4 years of service (bad jump, er, actually it was the landing that was bad). However, I have 2 young sons - one is 14 the other is 1. I'm terrified that they will, one day, be drafted into this insane business in the middle-east!

deedles
01-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh yes... BIG draft. No, Universal Service act.. see it won't really be a draft.

itshappening
01-05-2008, 08:33 PM
i wish Ron Paul mentioned it... they all want an expanded military uggh

ronpaulfollower999
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I would leave this country if they start the draft. That thing scares the s*** out of me.

manuel
01-05-2008, 08:36 PM
The federal government already owns us, what's the difference?

freelance
01-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh yes... BIG draft. No, Universal Service act.. see it won't really be a draft.

Yeah, and all those "security moms" are gonna SHIT BRICKS when little Johnny and Janie get those draft letters in the mail. Do you really think that anyone other than the elite will be doing any service in this country? HA! Remember how they couldn't get those State Dept. people to go to Iraq?

So, the choice will be Johnny can go with his gun OR withOUT his gun, but he's gonna go either way.

Thank GOD I'm too old for this crap.

constitutional
01-05-2008, 08:43 PM
They wanted an increase in military by 100k soldiers for now.

mmarcman22
01-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Get ready for a real revolution!

polexi
01-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm the perfect age for a draft. Can't wait!

logolepsy
01-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Ron Paul has a tremendous response to conscription (draft) in his book "Freedom Under Siege"... you guys should check it out. It seems like you can get it for free in PDF format. It's one of the most convincing arguments against a draft I have ever read.

RM918
01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, and all those "security moms" are gonna SHIT BRICKS when little Johnny and Janie get those draft letters in the mail. Do you really think that anyone other than the elite will be doing any service in this country? HA! Remember how they couldn't get those State Dept. people to go to Iraq?

So, the choice will be Johnny can go with his gun OR withOUT his gun, but he's gonna go either way.

Thank GOD I'm too old for this crap.

Jonny and Janie?

Johnny, probably, but Janie? I wouldn't want the stereotypical 18-year-old woman anywhere near an assault rifle. Plus, the feminists will bitch. They're all about equality, except when it puts demands on their preferred gender.

shrapnel88
01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
i am 19 years old and i would NEVER fight in Iraq and die for globalist bankers. i would fight in the streets and go to prison before they could ship me off to the middle east.

ConQuesimo
01-05-2008, 08:54 PM
i am 19 years old and i would NEVER fight in Iraq and die for globalist bankers. i would fight in the streets and go to prison before they could ship me off to the middle east.

I'm with you on that one. There are so many better ways to die than in attempting to kill innocent people in the name of "freedom" which is in actuality, tyranny. Come to think of it, I can't think of any worse way to live, let alone die.

Birdlady
01-05-2008, 09:00 PM
I would leave this country if they start the draft. That thing scares the s*** out of me.

There is no where to hide. Fight beside the rest of us who will refuse to go! We need you!

I can assure you that if or when they come knocking on doors to take people of age, I won't be going.

Nailhead
01-05-2008, 09:02 PM
they would probably try to do some sort of mandatory service for males like israel does