PDA

View Full Version : VERY CURIOUS...please read

Bold As Love
01-05-2008, 08:13 PM
What would happen if Dr. Paul mentioned the CFR in a debate? Maybe told people to go google it? Inform themselves.

Would we suddenly cut to an emergency commercial? Would there be an empty podium when they return to regular programming?

kushaze
01-05-2008, 08:14 PM
He touched on this in the CNN youtube debates.

Joe3113
What would happen if Dr. Paul mentioned the CFR in a debate? Maybe told people to go google it? Inform themselves.

Would we suddenly cut to an emergency commercial? Would there be an empty podium when they return to regular programming?

I really wish he did. Would be awesome. So many are ignorant.

Delaware
I think then it would be possible for him to be "taken out", he's already going against the establishment elite, but calling them on prime time even more would make them get antsy.

tamor
01-05-2008, 08:19 PM
I think he is still considered a "fringe" candidate that many do not understand his views. Most people will not do the research to find out more about him or the CFR. He is probably correct not to bring it up much.

tamor
01-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Remember the first step is to get Dr. Paul elected then further steps can be taken.

hueylong
01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
can't really bring that up without looking like a loon.

Bold As Love
01-05-2008, 08:22 PM
He touched on this in the CNN youtube debates.

I believe you're right.

If he were to really hit this, I image he would be painted a "conspiracy theorist" if the others were even prepared to respond. Or would be met with silence and just ignored.

Bold As Love
01-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes, I agree with you guys. I would like to see this get out there in the mainstream, but wouldn't be a great move for a candidate at this point.

some of his supporters, on the other hand, a coalition of "Ron Paul Republicans" running for local, state and federal office the next 20 years....

just kicking around thoughts

Churchill2004
01-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Absolutely not. The last thing we need is more crap about conspiracy theories. Any one who would care about the CFR would already be supporting Paul- and the vast majority wouldn't care.

The POSITIONS are what matters, no membership in any organization. Attack the POSITIONS.

MaD_SaM
01-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Absolutely not. The last thing we need is more crap about conspiracy theories. Any one who would care about the CFR would already be supporting Paul- and the vast majority wouldn't care.

The POSITIONS are what matters, no membership in any organization. Attack the POSITIONS.

The fact that people don't care about an organization like the CFR is exactly what is wrong with this country.