PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else actually watching the Dems debate

Jobarra
01-05-2008, 08:09 PM
This will be a first for me. Obama is already getting attacked and he essentially is talking about wanting preemptive strikes, moderator just called him following Bush's same plan. I think he's losing some of his supporters to Dr. Paul, especially after Dr. Paul's comment tonight about Obama.

Amazing, amazing.

constitutional
01-05-2008, 08:10 PM
No, it's pretty much Clinton vs. Obama. Not thanks, I'll take a republican over them any day.

hotbrownsauce
01-05-2008, 08:11 PM
I watched the first Democrat debate, thats when I thought I liked Graveli, before I knew about Ron Paul.

PimpBlimp
01-05-2008, 08:11 PM
no, keep us updated though

braumstr
01-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I have watched most of these debates and Obama is by far the worst debater.

I dont understand it either because his stump speeches are amongst the best.

He cant get his argument straight when challenged.

Makes no sense......but I agree with you, its just no suprise..

Maybe it will bring more to Dr. Paul because it gives people a chance to see them so close together.

Ninja Homer
01-05-2008, 08:16 PM
I have watched most of these debates and Obama is by far the worst debater.

I dont understand it either because his stump speeches are amongst the best.

He cant get his argument straight when challenged.

Makes no sense......but I agree with you, its just no suprise..

Maybe it will bring more to Dr. Paul because it gives people a chance to see them so close together.

That's the difference between having a good speech writer and actually knowing and understanding the issues.

orion846
01-05-2008, 08:16 PM
ya i'm watching, because i'll be protest-voting democrat if paul isnt nominated

Naraku
01-05-2008, 08:17 PM
I am watching Naruto so no. :p

Jobarra
01-05-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm watching it because I'm seeing how much they can screw up just like all the neocons did in the Republican debate. The more they screw up, the more likely support Dr. Paul gets.

SimpleName
01-05-2008, 08:18 PM
They are all irritating. They aren't the war mongers who sound like they are trying to beat up people, but their ideas are counter productive most of the time, constantly trying to seem unusually compassionate. Bill Richardson is making some sense, but again, flawed ideas.

kushaze
01-05-2008, 08:19 PM
I couldn't handle the last democratic debate. They just talk about spending more of our money. It makes me sick to see all of their plans.

LynnB
01-05-2008, 08:20 PM
I HAATE Edwards- But his hair looks perfect!

CountryboyRonPaul
01-05-2008, 08:20 PM
It's on but I'm not paying attention.

I've never seen a Democrat I'd be willing to vote for.

And I don't think I ever will unless they start taking Republican/Libertarian positions on Economic issues.