PDA

View Full Version : What Happenned To the LIVE Donation Competition

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
01-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Dr. Paul should have called on us to donate LIVE and start a competition on the air with the other candidates. He is the fundraising frontrunner. Grab that confidence in us and GO!!! Next debate, we need to get campaign to get Dr. Paul to do this...

I am done donating, I am broke. But follow this tactic above, and I will find $100 somewhere, anywhere, to help Dr. Paul win and show the rest of the "old guard" how VIABLE he is as a candidate.

Thoughts?

robertwerden
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
That was my idea not from the HQ. I just thought it would be funny

Rebel Resource
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Probably would sound stupid if he actually asked for it on air, a bit desperate like.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
01-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Great idea, robert, and not funny at all. It is an absolutely great idea to WAKE PEOPLE UP to how the country is under a revolution and that they need to join it!

Churchill2004
Dr. Paul should have called on us to donate LIVE and start a competition on the air with the other candidates. He is the fundraising frontrunner. Grab that confidence in us and GO!!! Next debate, we need to get campaign to get Dr. Paul to do this...

I am done donating, I am broke. But follow this tactic above, and I will find $100 somewhere, anywhere, to help Dr. Paul win and show the rest of the "old guard" how VIABLE he is as a candidate.

Thoughts?

Huckabee's the only one we'd even be able to compare against, since he's the only one that releases his numbers before the end of the quarter. All that would have happened was that Paul would have looked petty and some other candidate (probably Huckabee, who was outspent by Romney in IA) would get off some soundbite about how it's "not all about the money".

Bad idea.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
Probably would sound stupid if he actually asked for it on air, a bit desperate like.

Hmmm....He wouldn't sound desperate since he has the most money and it is all "clean" grassroots money.

kushaze
01-05-2008, 08:10 PM
It might of made us look like mindless cattle following our leader. Thats just how I think they would spin it.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
01-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Maybe, but we need someway to show these people this is for real. Hopefully a strong finish in NH will help that though.

NerveShocker
01-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Well people are donating a lot right now anyway. Check www.RonPaulgraphs.com ;)