PDA

View Full Version : Get RUDE Ron!!!!

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
01-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Dr. Paul,

It's time to put your natural gentleman's nature aside. DEMAND the EQUAL time you have deserved for the last year!!! If it looks rude, so be it. Our time is NOW!!! So many times, we all cringed when we thought you could have taken the initiative. Go on the offensive, don't bicker like the others do, but rebuke their faulty logic at every turn. Talk about McCain's 100 years in Iraq, PLEASE!!! Slay these fools once and for all!!!

Thanks,
Grassroots

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
01-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Bump

Giuliani was there on 911
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
He had the perfect opportunity to do that tonight and he blew it.

stefans
01-05-2008, 08:09 PM
I disagree, but he won't do it anyway so there's no point in discussing it.

0zzy
01-05-2008, 08:11 PM
you guys are ridiculous. he can never do great for you guys. he's never a dick enough. he should bitch slap them all by going into a yelling match. the hell is up with you guys.

01-05-2008, 08:12 PM
I disagree, but he won't do it anyway so there's no point in discussing it.

Well then Mrs. Ron Paul maybe you can try and convince him

:rolleyes:

seriously don't try and act like you know what and what not he will do, you're not him.

01-05-2008, 08:15 PM
you guys are ridiculous. he can never do great for you guys. he's never a dick enough. he should bitch slap them all by going into a yelling match. the hell is up with you guys.

Yeah you're right bro, the average American would rather see his next president making intelligent comments and then getting ridiculed and disrespected by the other candidates and not doing anything about it, instead of somebody making intelligent comments and then getting up and defending himself in the proper manner.

moostraks
01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
What so he can look like Alan Keyes?? He would look like a whiner, and I ,for one, wouldn't respect it.

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 08:22 PM
He hit just the right pionts. He is third in NH and gaining, ok to stay above the frey a bit.

He should have asked McCain about hos 100 year Iraq war but over it was great.

doronster195
01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
As long as he doesn't come off like "Crazy Ol' Gravel" then I think he should try it.

idiom
01-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Just don't look like Alan keyes in the last debate. That was sad watching Alan whine.

He needs to call Rudy a crusader. 'Do you think a crusade will stop the clash Rudy?'

The end of Rudy's path is genocide of all Muslims.

Either you deflate the Radical element or you defeat it. Defeating it means wiping out Islam.

mmarcman22
01-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Guys, he doesn't need to be rude! The other guys are making themselves look stupid. Though I do agree on equal time. It's a long way towards election day, let's keep increasing our fold, sooner or later the people who don't understand what Ron Paul is saying because it's way over their heads will get it.

Leroy_Jenkems
01-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Ron didn't get to where he is in our cultural psyche by listening to everybody else and being a dick. As the Cosby once said, "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." Ron can only be one thing: genuine.

I agree that it would be advantageous for Ron to take on the faulty logic of the other candidates...hell, I'm pretty sure the rest of them know that talking trash about the other candidates gives them more TV time to wallow in the mudslinging circle jerk, figuring that more speaking time equals more votes. The layman voter who thinks that candidates slamming on each other is entertaining doesn't give much attention to Dr. Paul, but mudslinging just ain't him.

electronicmaji
01-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I think his appeal is not being rude but respectful and polite and most of all RIGHT about his positions

tamor
01-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Maybe more aggressive - but not rude -- McCain was rude tonight in the debates, and that was a negative for him.