PDA

View Full Version : If this WAS a fight club scenario- who would win?

nicehairmitt
01-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Democrats included?

My first five out are: Hillary (physically weak), Paul (love 'em, but he's old), Thompson (ancient), Richardson (morbidly obese), Edwards (panty waist)

My five remaining are: Mcain (tough- no question), Obama (young- but smokes), Mitt (he's a softy- but he's a big dude- and that HAIR!!!), Huckabee (he'd probably do better though if he were still a fatty), Giuliani (by default)

I think the first to drop out of the top five would be Huckabee and the Rudy- Huckabee doesn't look like a fighter and Rudy's a bully- so he can't stand what he likes to dish out.

Mitt would be next, after he broke a nail. So then it's down to Obama and Mcain.

Who wins? Why?

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Dr Paul. He is a doctor. Will fix himself :D

Democrats included?

My first five out are: Hillary (physically weak), Paul (love 'em, but he's old), Thompson (ancient), Richardson (morbidly obese), Edwards (panty waist)

My five remaining are: Mcain (tough- no question), Obama (young- but smokes), Mitt (he's a softy- but he's a big dude- and that HAIR!!!), Huckabee (he'd probably do better though if he were still a fatty), Giuliani (by default)

I think the first to drop out of the top five would be Huckabee and the Rudy- Huckabee doesn't look like a fighter and Rudy's a bully- so he can't stand what he likes to dish out.

Mitt would be next, after he broke a nail. So then it's down to Obama and Mcain.

Who wins? Why?

DealzOnWheelz
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Ron Paul will tag team with the constitution and roll it up and beat the shit out of them