PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Giuliani a Cross-Dressing Drag Queen?

Thom1776
07-18-2007, 09:57 AM
I just learned of this deviant side to Giuliani yesterday. When I first saw the pictures, I thought it was someone who LOOKED like Giuliani dressed in drag, but it really WAS Giuliani! This just goes to show how good Rudy's people are at hiding this embarrassing secret from the public.

YouTube Debate question: "Mr. Giuliani, as President, would you entertain visiting heads of state in a dress?"

mdh
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
This isn't deviant, it's just him acting like a retard to try and get gay votes.

DjLoTi
07-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Go to google videos and look for Giuliani time

Thom1776
07-18-2007, 10:27 AM
...Giuliani time

Know where that phrase originated? That's what the NYPD officer said as he rammed a toilet plunger handle up that poor guy's ass.

"It’s not Dinkins Time anymore; it’s Giuliani Time!"

Wasn't Hitler also a cross-dresser?

paulitics
07-18-2007, 10:57 AM
He also married his cousin. Sick indeed. Only the true psychopaths are being promoted by the elite.

AnotherAmerican
07-18-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't care if he's a X-dresser or a little green man from Mars. Guliani is (so far) the only person to use 9/11 as an excuse to call off an election and remain in office past his term. Ix-nay on the Udy-rae, right there.

Anyway, if he was gonna do drag, why did he have to dress up like Barbara Bush? THAT's just creepy. If you're gonna do a First Lady, pick Jackie Kennedy. Now that woman had *style*.

R_Harris
07-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Not only was he dressed in this manner, but he also fondled Donald Trump, who also happened to be on the stage.

There was an interesting article witten by a Rolling Stone reporter who followed Guiliani around on the day after the South Carolina debate. He went to an elementary school, where he asked a group of second graders what they wanted to be when they grew up. When one said "lawyer," Guiliani cracked some old joke that went over poorly with the crowd.

But when one boy said "a fireman or a police officer," Guliani looked sternly at him and said "well, the two of you need to learn to get along." The crowd was silent, having no idea what he was talking about (he was referring to the constant bickering that the NYC fire and police are often engaged in, which continued even after 9/11).

Guiliani is a very strange man. I would guess that as more people see him and hear him speak, he will slowly start to lose support. He obviously has some Hitler type tendencies, and a Guiliani presidency would indeed be something to fear.

Bergie Bergeron
07-18-2007, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

I don't think even WTF is enough to describe this.