PDA

View Full Version : Barry Goldwater Jr heading to New Hampshire

JohnnyWrath
01-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Fools can listen to Oprah Winfrey or Chuck Norris...LOL, but a true Republican Icon is stepping forward for Ron Paul. This is the best news I have heard todAy,

January 5, 2008 7:17 am EST

CONCORD, NEW HAMPSHIRE – Congressman Ron Paul will be joined in the last days of the New Hampshire campaign by former Congressman and conservative stalwart Barry Goldwater, Jr.

“We are truly honored to have this legendary conservative family here to support Dr. Paul and bring his message to New Hampshire voters,” said Jared Chicoine, NH State Coordinator. “A Goldwater endorsement sends an unmistakable message about what Ron Paul really means to the Republican Party.”

Son of the late conservative senator from Arizona, Mr. Goldwater himself served six terms in the U.S. House of Representatives. Carrying on his father’s legacy of fighting for small government and individual liberty, the former Congressman endorsed Ron Paul for President in November of 2007.

LibertyEagle
01-05-2008, 07:33 PM
H A L L E L U J A H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Barry Go!!!

Geronimo
01-05-2008, 07:38 PM
He's currently at Murphy's Taproom watching the debate with Rand Paul and a ton of supporters.

Adamsa
01-05-2008, 07:39 PM
I love Barry, he is amazing.

LibertyEagle
01-05-2008, 07:45 PM
He's currently at Murphy's Taproom watching the debate with Rand Paul and a ton of supporters.

What I would give to be there. Wow.

asmartchimp
01-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Awesome

tonyTheBest
01-05-2008, 08:02 PM
why the last day?
should've been a week ago