PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Message To Ron Paul's Campaign Manager Or Anybody At The Debate

Runnerguy
01-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Ron message is great. Forgot about manners right now, scream it too him, tell him during a break, whatever Just have him speakup!

Name reconition!

TELL HIM TO GET MAD YELL AND TAKE THESE GUYS ON!!!!!!

Runnerguy
01-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Heck if you know someone in the audience text message them and tell them to yell for Paul to speak up. This is his Chance!!!

jonahtrainer
01-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Ron message is great. Forgot about manners right now, scream it too him, tell him during a break, whatever Just have him speakup!

Name reconition!

TELL HIM TO GET MAD YELL AND TAKE THESE GUYS ON!!!!!!

I agree. He needs to get more emotional on the Fed and like the 'cross of gold' debate.

I'd love to see him say something like, "Almost all of our problems can be traced to the use of unsound money. Sound money belongs in constitutions and ours requires gold and silver. The dollar is based totally on confidence and that is being lost worldwide as the dollar is collapsing. The government is stealing your money by printing it out of thin air. That is why your eggs, gasoline, food, houses, education, health care are more expensive. We need to change monetary policy and chain down the government with gold and not be chained down by the government with debt, student loans, mortgages and credit cards!"

Question_Authority
01-05-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty pissed at my candidate right now. I love you Ron but you are blowing it. Bang on the desk. Stand up. SAY SOMETHING.

RevolutionSD
01-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I agree. He needs to get more emotional on the Fed and like the 'cross of gold' debate.

I'd love to see him say something like, "Almost all of our problems can be traced to the use of unsound money. Sound money belongs in constitutions and ours requires gold and silver. The dollar is based totally on confidence and that is being lost worldwide as the dollar is collapsing. The government is stealing your money by printing it out of thin air. That is why your eggs, gasoline, food, houses, education, health care are more expensive. We need to change monetary policy and chain down the government with gold and not be chained down by the government with debt, student loans, mortgages and credit cards!"

Trace!
Good one.
He did address inflation and printing money with his healthcare answer.
Fred Thompson couldn't figure out what he was saying!

sparebulb
01-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I don't blame RP for lackluster performance with this POS format and his degenerate opposition. I'm not the average clueless voter, but I would like the candidate that would back away from this nonsense format.

traitorist
01-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm pretty pissed at my candidate right now. I love you Ron but you are blowing it. Bang on the desk. Stand up. SAY SOMETHING.

i agree, looks like Ron has given up. silence doesn't win you the nomination or the hearts and votes of the people.

sparebulb
01-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Surprise! RP just knocked it out of the park. Very dignified.

Runnerguy
01-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Next time one of these clowns laughs he needs to say

"If you're laughing you"re laughing at the American voters who supported me in Iowa and every single American whose against the War! Keep laughing at America clown!"

FreedomWon
01-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Nice answer about Obamsama.
Like the smirk that Rommel is giving him every time Dr. Paul talks.
Talking about economics now
Good Job - GO RON GO!!!!