PDA

View Full Version : Ron paul owned the round one

Give me liberty
01-05-2008, 07:01 PM
he sure did.

chiplitfam
01-05-2008, 07:02 PM
What I am seeing is that the other candidates are so ignorant, that all they can do is laugh at Ron Paul.. This is unbelievable!

Ron Paul Fan
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I agree. Ron Paul is doing the best so far. The people who think he is "bombing" are as clueless as Fred Thompson.

Azprint
01-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Thompson was a biggest douche this time, but I liked how he tried to be sarcastic to Paul, then nothing intelligent came out of his mouth.

llepard
01-05-2008, 07:05 PM
I agree. Ron Paul is doing the best so far. The people who think he is "bombing" are as clueless as Fred Thompson.

Ron is absolutely on fire. This format is great for him. These other guys are shockingly stupid and it shows. WOW!!!!!

HOme run for ROn.

wildflower
01-05-2008, 07:05 PM
He had a couple great moments, especially the "paying lip service to the constitution" part.

The laughing at him is making me mad, but I think it very well could backfire on those arrogant jerks- because it is so clear that they are all a bunch of establishment phonies, and Paul stands out from all of them.

Runnerguy
01-05-2008, 07:10 PM
The laughing at him is making me mad, but I think it very well could backfire on those arrogant jerks- because it is so clear that they are all a bunch of establishment phonies, and Paul stands out from all of them.

I agree wildflower it makes me angry, but at the same time it makes them look foolish for acting like children who are faced with something beyond there understanding.

John of Des Moines
01-05-2008, 07:11 PM
These other guys are shockingly stupid and it shows. WOW!!!!!

HOme run for ROn.

LOL :D:)