PDA

View Full Version : MSM Plan Backfired?

santopia
01-05-2008, 07:01 PM
I think this format was created on purpose to give the 5 nutjobs a chance to gang up on and ridicule RP.

I think it's backfiring in their face.

RP is standing out as the only one of the bunch who actually makes sense and their ridicule is showing the country how arrogant/ignorant the neocons are.

stefans
01-05-2008, 07:02 PM
it's a good debate.even if ron paul wasn't there.

Nic4Truth
Agreed- they look desperate. I will say, Huck is somewhat the one who looks better (not IMO, in public Opinion), Ron is the best!

stefans
Agreed- they look desperate. I will say, Huck is somewhat the one who looks better (not IMO, in public Opinion), Ron is the best!

fred after ron about health care was priceless :)

llepard
I think this format was created on purpose to give the 5 nutjobs a chance to gang up on and ridicule RP.

RP is standing out as the only one of the bunch who actually makes sense and their ridicule is showing the country how arrogant/ignorant the neocons are.

I agree. Great analysis. Blowback is a bitch msm.

BTW, welcome to the forums. Great early post.

CountryboyRonPaul
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM
totally, the only hope they have is to pull together and pretend they are all exactly the same so that he is alone in speaking the truth.

traitorist
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM

im afraid a lot of America doesn't see through the arrogance. they embrace it.

santopia
01-05-2008, 07:06 PM
im afraid a lot of America doesn't see through the arrogance. they embrace it.

Can't make Americans smarter. But have to try to inform them. This should help alot.

CountryRoads
01-05-2008, 07:06 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like it was set up so they can laugh and dominate Ron Paul.

OKRonPaul
01-05-2008, 07:08 PM
totally, the only hope they have is to pull together and pretend they are all exactly the same so that he is alone in speaking the truth.

what he said ^^^^

llepard
01-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like it was set up so they can laugh and dominate Ron Paul.

And yet, it is not working. Its irony. The law of opposites. THey try for one thing, they get the opposite.

phixion
01-05-2008, 07:18 PM
This debate seemed very pro-paul from the outset and it's going great.

Someone's done Ron a favour tonight.

Sat in the middle, proper questions and delving in to specifics on where they stand.

They're making fools of themselves.

Ron is shining.

Pete