PDA

View Full Version : RP is kicking ass.

llepard
01-05-2008, 06:33 PM
They gang up on him and he still gives back better than he got.

God you have to love this man.

itshappening
01-05-2008, 06:35 PM

do you think Granites will see that ganging up on him for what it is? I hope so.

BLS
01-05-2008, 06:35 PM
He is definately standing out on Foreign Policy.

It could be a huge boost, or it could hurt.

But he needed to mention Michael Scheuer's positon.
He has GOT to carry A LOT of clout.

tomveil
01-05-2008, 06:36 PM
He is definately standing out on Foreign Policy.

It could be a huge boost, or it could hurt.

But he needed to mention Michael Scheuer's positon.
He has GOT to carry A LOT of clout.

If it hurts, we're not winning anyway.

To paraphrase Obama: "When people think, we tend to do pretty well."

Menthol Patch
This is going awesome so far!

RonPaulFTFW
If it hurts, we're not winning anyway.

To paraphrase Obama: "When people think, we tend to do pretty well."

yup.
if we can't win on the war we can't win.

basevolgal
01-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Well your typical American who just listens to Fox news, etc and does not actually know history will always go for the savvy tv guy like Romney (the used car salesman) or Huckabee (the clean-cut former "minister.") Americans, honestly, are stupid. Only those of us with any sense of what is going on will support someone like Ron Paul. I am honestly scared for my child's future if anyone other than Ron Paul is elected.

JenaS62

I absolutely love this man. I just wish he would get a little more fired up and talk over all of them instread of letting them talk over him.

Jobarra
Sorry, but he is weak sounding to me right now. Yes he's in an obviously hostile environment. That should energize him to speak up for his time. Foreign Policy is the biggest position difference between him and the others. He should have hammered them, but he came out with unfinished thoughts about the reasoning behind their attacks.

greendiseaser
01-05-2008, 06:38 PM
THE MOD HAD NOTHING ON HIM FOR FLIP FLOPPING,
except his independent run.

HELL YEAH!

traitorist
01-05-2008, 06:38 PM
RP sounds weak, yes. Allowing these morons to speak over him. doesn't look good at all.

nosebruise
01-05-2008, 06:39 PM
HAHHAHAHA EVERYONE JUST GOT CALLED OUT BY THE MODERATOR.

everyone else got called out on flip flopping or going back on their stances.

ron only had a pause and "ran for the libertarian party"

thoughtbombing
01-05-2008, 06:40 PM
My mom just called me to ask if I was watching this "They are ganging up on him... he must be winning, because you don't attack someone who is losing..."

She's a neo-con... :D

Cowlesy
01-05-2008, 06:41 PM
I am so disgusted with the Republican Party right now. God we've strayed so, so far.

PAforPaul
01-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Go Ron Go!

JordanL
01-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I am so disgusted with the Republican Party right now. God we've strayed so, so far.

Our whole country has, on both sides.

pickfair
01-05-2008, 06:44 PM
That just now was awesome!

itshappening
01-05-2008, 06:44 PM
WOW that was powerful, he just owned them all in stunned silence.

Think12345
01-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Yesss!!!

2ndAmericanRevolution
01-05-2008, 06:48 PM
My mom just called me to ask if I was watching this "They are ganging up on him... he must be winning, because you don't attack someone who is losing..."

She's a neo-con... :D

Exactly! They wouldn't spend that much time trying to discredit his views if he wasn't a serious threat. Keep it up Dr. Paul. He is winning this debate.

Tina
01-05-2008, 06:49 PM
RP sounds weak, yes. Allowing these morons to speak over him. doesn't look good at all.

he doesn't sound weak at all.

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 06:50 PM
I think Ron's doing great. Romney is doing good too, and Huckabee, but that doesn't mean Paul is doing bad. McCain, Thompson, and Giuliani are doing bad. You would think Giuliani would get a clue his fearmongering hate speech is not working.:rolleyes:

trey4sports
01-05-2008, 06:52 PM
ohhhh helll hes kicking their ass now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get'em ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devil21
Combine this debate with Fox excluding him tomorrow and the NHGOP dropping sponsorship of that debate, this is going to give RP a BIG bump.

traitorist
RP is stepping up now! hit a few out of the park. go on the offensive!

kutibah
01-05-2008, 06:53 PM
He's stunning them so much that they can't do anything but laugh...

Alex
01-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I wish he'd focus more on the free market and charity rather than talking about monetary policy and debt. It sounded like Dr Paul said "Because of the war and inflation we can't have national healthcare, it's too expensive."

I loved the argument over the war though. I think Dr. Paul defended himself well against the others.

Alex
01-05-2008, 06:58 PM
he doesn't sound weak at all.

I agree, he's going after them and their views on radical Islam. Gold Star on that note.

Alex
01-05-2008, 07:00 PM
I think Ron's doing great. Romney is doing good too, and Huckabee, but that doesn't mean Paul is doing bad. McCain, Thompson, and Giuliani are doing bad. You would think Giuliani would get a clue his fearmongering hate speech is not working.:rolleyes:

I kind alike Thompson. He seems like really cares about the free-market, and the Constitution. This isn't the first time he's talked about those things. He's still a warmonger, like the rest but he's probably my second choice.

Marc Scott Emery
01-05-2008, 07:02 PM
And getting tons of credibility as all the candidates show contempt or derision or ignorance for his rational and sane remarks. Its like an "club" or "Gang" all picking on the thoughtful, gentle, nerdy but CORRECT old man, and people here think it makes the Gang of 5 look bad and uniformly so. But they have to deal with Ron Paul, and that makes him a big factor now.

When the moderator essentially went through all 6 and pointed out all but Paul were duplicious unprincipled flip-floppers, and even pointed out to Paul " You've been consistent" Paul looked beautiful and humble but point made. On Integrity: Its Ron Paul alone.

trey4sports
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM
my second choice is any god-damn democrat who will wipe the neo-con party out of the water.

heaven forbid dr. paul doesnt win, then i am pullin for a big blue victory