PDA

View Full Version : Draft MozoVote!!!

Razmear
07-18-2007, 03:10 AM
Seeing how there is currently no official South Carolina campaign chairman for the Ron Paul campaign, I hereby nominate MozoVote!

Sean (you get to learn his name if you Paypal him) has been working tirelessly to promote the Greenville rally and has shown that he can contact the media effectively and motivate the masses with his latest Radio ad campaign.

I'm not sure who needs to be contacted at HQ, but I think we have a fine candidate for the SC Coordinator in our midst.

Eric Burke
Anderson, SC

beermotor
07-18-2007, 04:59 AM
He has shown the drive, dedication, and creative thinking necessary to earn him at least a spot somewhere in the guts of the organization there.

GO SC! You're Georgia's primary hope!
;)

Dan Klaus
07-18-2007, 05:24 AM
Voted yes...meant to click 'hell yes'....:D

RPatTheBeach
07-18-2007, 05:32 AM
We definitely need some help in S.C. It feels like the campaign only cares about Iowa.

MozoVote
07-18-2007, 05:45 AM
I'm quite humbled, but as a Charlotte resident I think a resident of S.C. (probably one centrally located in Columbia) is going to be more practical. :)

Plus I work in an industry which may not agree with all of Ron Paul's positions. I think I should keep my contributions within the grassroots.

Roxi
07-18-2007, 10:22 AM
as long as it is something he wants then i say hell yes

Slugg
07-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Plus I work in an industry which may not agree with all of Ron Paul's positions. .

Here too pal...I feel like a spy... :eek:

DeadheadForPaul
07-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Here too pal...I feel like a spy... :eek:

Now I gotta know what industries you guys work in :)