PDA

View Full Version : Media Coverage = Donations?

BluegrassForRonPaul
01-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Just noticing on the donation ticker at www.RonPaul2008.com that there has been (at this hour) a more than 150% increase in donations today, compared to the last 4 days. Last night's Bill Moyers interview was very positive for our guy. He was able to speak his mind, even on the tough issues posed, and tell people WHY he has that platform, WHY it makes sense.

Do you think the media coverage has anything to do with the uptick in donations? I really hope that's not the correlation, but somehow, I think it is.

I want Dr. Paul to get more coverage, because there is a whole demographic out there that isn't internet savvy and connected, but they vote and they care about our country and the Constitution. To us who watch YouTube and blog and post, it looks great, but here in my state, people just say Ron who? What's he running for? My father said he'd never heard of him at all before I told him.

rmholla
01-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I think it does have some correlation. Some people may be hearing of Ron Paul for the first time. (see my post about bum marketing for ways to get free media coverage)

Go Ron Paul!!!

Rhonda
---
http://www.squidoo.com/Veterans-for-Ron-Paul