PDA

View Full Version : Wonkette to infiltrate New Hampshire activists!

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
01-05-2008, 05:37 PM
THis is Jim Newell, a writer for Wonkette. Young recent Ivy grad. He writes for Wonkette.com and has announced an intention to infiltrate and ingratiate himself among the Ron Paul activist volunteers in New Hampshire this weekend. ( http://wonkette.com/340832/wonkette-awkwardly-heads-to-new-hampshire )

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper882/staffPics/user_2384492.jpg

VoluntaryMan
01-05-2008, 05:46 PM
THis is Jim Newell, a writer for Wonkette. Young recent Ivy grad. He writes for Wonkette.com and has announced an intention to infiltrate and ingratiate himself among the Ron Paul activist volunteers in New Hampshire this weekend. ( http://wonkette.com/340832/wonkette-awkwardly-heads-to-new-hampshire )

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper882/staffPics/user_2384492.jpg

Goofy looking kid. Is he registered to vote in NH?

Sounds like an aspiring Steve Irwin. What even happened to Steve Irwin, anyway?:confused:

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-05-2008, 05:47 PM
kid better watch his back.

What's wrong with that? As long as he's not claiming to be a Paul supporter and making an ass of himself... We can show him how intelligent and nice we really are. :)

slantedview
01-05-2008, 05:49 PM
What's wrong with that? As long as he's not claiming to be a Paul supporter and making an ass of himself... We can show him how intelligent and nice we really are. :)

clearly you're not familiar with the wonkette folks or how they operate. they're basically just out to stir up as much trouble as they can. they have no intentions of engaging in reasonable debate regarding anything.

sunghoko
01-05-2008, 06:05 PM
this guy is a total douche

Joe3113
01-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Goofy looking kid. Is he registered to vote in NH?

Sounds like an aspiring Steve Irwin. What even happened to Steve Irwin, anyway?:confused:

He Died. Steve Irwin was a good guy. He spent his profits on buying land so that it couldn't be developed.

Soup
01-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow, I can see my room in that picture (well it's behind the ambulance but whatever.) Tis a shame that he just so happened to have gone to the same school as me. (UPenn for all those curious.) Random that this picture is literally feet from my room.

Alabama Supporter
01-05-2008, 11:25 PM
This needs to get out to the OLFD peeps.

alexa doherty
01-06-2008, 01:00 AM
This needs to get out to the OLFD peeps.

Just remember, if he touches anyone, it is an assault and you have a right to defend yourselves. :D

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-06-2008, 05:09 AM
If I looked like him, I wouldn't let people take pictures of me.

JohnnyWrath
01-06-2008, 06:28 AM
Could he possibly be any more of a dork?

RM918
01-06-2008, 07:00 AM
Man, this guy definitely looks like a Wonkette-er, or whatever the fuck they're called. Scrawny, unfortunate appearance. Look at that hair. This kid was probably a gigantic bull's eye in high school, lashes out against the world for his past mistreatment.

Look upon him and despair!

Wyurm
01-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Awww, that pic makes me sad. Clearly he was picked on in school, the poor kid. That pic makes me want to just pat his head and pinch his cheeks and wiggle em like a grandma. Anyway, he would be obvious and incapable of blending in well. He's just far too dorky and pathetic. For those who don't understand, Wonkette is a rather wellish-known political blog that rarely tells anything even slightly close to the truth about much of anything. There is a very good chance that some trolls who have come here are actually wonktards.

daviddee
01-06-2008, 08:42 AM

asgardshill
01-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Tsk tsk - all this talk of guns and beating the guy to a pulp.

From his looks, the only thing he needs is to be turned over somebody's knee and spanked within an inch of his life. Then just send him to bed early with no supper.

Thomas Paine
01-06-2008, 08:53 AM
If it were left up to me, I would just give him a wedgie and a swirley.

CountryboyRonPaul
01-06-2008, 08:58 AM
I really really REALLY hope he tries to infiltrate the Louisiana Caucus.

the Ron Paul people won't even have to touch him, the Christian LA Huckabee supporters will give him enough trouble that he won't be able to walk for weeks.

And that's just because of the way he looks.

slacker921
01-06-2008, 09:00 AM
umm.. or be nice to him and feed him total disinformation?

daviddee
01-06-2008, 09:01 AM

CountryboyRonPaul
01-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Am I too assume by the above statement that in this one single case they would be for "man on man" love?

You've heard the swamp folks' reputation.

lasenorita
01-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Let him have his fun. Ron Paul supporters are some of the most passionate and well-informed voters out there. I'd like to see him become more educated about the state of our economy and about the cause and effect of our nation's monetary and foreign policy. Maybe he'll learn something of value.

Or not. I'm assuming that the reason he feels the need to 'infiltrate' a group, specifically a Ron Paul group, is because he needs an ego-boost and/or validation from his peers. Being a writer for Wonkette probably means he's close-minded and has a pretty narrow viewpoint. Who knows? Maybe he'll prove me wrong by writing a fair article. Or, again, most likely not.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-06-2008, 09:16 AM
I'd like to see him become more educated about the state of our economy and about the cause and effect of our nation's monetary and foreign policy. Maybe he'll learn something of value.

After his beating, he'll be all ears.

Brent Canada
01-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Wonkette.

The place they claim Ron Paul supporters are World of Warcraft dorks. While Jim Newell looks like Harry Potter and Megan Carpentier, Miss Piggy.

They also like to claim were all prejudice towards blacks. While they call us "Paul-tards". Because we all know that making derogatory comments about the Mentally Challenged is real cool and tolerant.

Their blog posts get less views and replies than the average thread on here.

They're only relevant in their own minds.