PDA

View Full Version : WTF?? OBAMA is hope?

Give me liberty
01-05-2008, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm9uQYUJQJE&feature=bz303

Obama is Inspirational and his hope?

NO HIS NOT

just look at those comments

''This is the man who will save America.''

Really our major threat is Obama, not only that but his taking youth votes away from ron paul.

Time to make those anti Obama ads come on people, move it
call to action.

ronpaulfollower999
01-05-2008, 05:21 PM
He's also stealing the independent vote.

Oliver
01-05-2008, 05:22 PM
60% of adults never voted in his life or for a long time ...
Who cares about Obama and his followers in light of this fact?

itshappening
01-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Obama, Hope for America!

he has completely ripped off RP !!

sasha_2008
01-05-2008, 05:28 PM
What a scum - he only allows comments of praise. People are so stupid to fall for this media made candidate.

ErikBlack
01-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Obama is a threat because he has great PR and great appeal to young people and independents who are still naive to the political process and do not understand that just because a candidate says something and delivers it in a smooth, charismatic, articulate, baritone doesn't make it true. I believe Obama has good intentions but lacks the personal fortitude to resist the pressures he will face as president from washington insiders and special interest groups. That is one of the things I like so much about Ron Paul. He is old and wise and stubborn! He has proven through his years in congress that he does not cave to pressure.

Dr.3D
01-05-2008, 05:33 PM
What a scum - he only allows comments of praise. People are so stupid to fall for this media made candidate.

Is that why there are no comments about him stealing the idea of hope from Ron Paul?

DAFTEK
01-05-2008, 05:38 PM
The world will laugh at us if he becomes president, i can see the jokes now, BORAT OSAMA WTF is wrong with our country?

DAFTEK
01-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I honestly feel 95% sure he will be the next president! We are doomed, he is a great conman and has brain washed people with his Dr.King subliminal messages and speeches!

ErikBlack
01-05-2008, 05:45 PM
At the risk of sounding bigoted, there is still a part of me that really wonders whether this country is ready to elect either a woman or a black man to the presidency. I wonder sometimes if this whole Hillary/Obama thing is just a big smoke screen and when the smoke clears we will just end up with another war-mongering, big-business-backed Republican like Romney or Guliani as president. Does anyone else fear this?

Fox McCloud
01-05-2008, 05:48 PM
mark my words, if it comes down to the wire, Hillary will slit Obama's throat to get the Democrat nomination....I have to agree with one caller on C-Span "I think Huckabee and Obama will win the caucus tonight, but neither will go on to get the nomination"....I couldn't agree more; I'm still quite confident to say that Hillary will get the nomination.

Who will get the Democrat nomination? Hard to say....it's a toss up between Huckster, Ghouliani, Ron Paul, and McCain, methinks....with it leaning more and more towards McCain, Ghouliani, and Ron Paul.

Dr.3D
01-05-2008, 05:52 PM
mark my words, if it comes down to the wire, Hillary will slit Obama's throat to get the Democrat nomination....I have to agree with one caller on C-Span "I think Huckabee and Obama will win the caucus tonight, but neither will go on to get the nomination"....I couldn't agree more; I'm still quite confident to say that Hillary will get the nomination.

Who will get the Democrat nomination? Hard to say....it's a toss up between Huckster, Ghouliani, Ron Paul, and McCain, methinks....with it leaning more and more towards McCain, Ghouliani, and Ron Paul.

Ehhh... I think you mean Republican nomination. :)

Young_Apprentice
01-05-2008, 06:13 PM
I really hope Hillary beats him. In his speech after Iowa the crowd didn't seem very enthusiastic. I don't think people are as dedicated to him as it seems. In fact, I think it's probably easier to convert an Obama supporter than it is to convert war-supporting Republicans.

Channing
01-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Don't worry, Hillary has already be chosen as the Democratic nominee. She will make a "surprising" comeback.