PDA

View Full Version : HQ NEEDS an ECONOMY-focused AD *ASAP*

dt_
01-05-2008, 05:11 PM
One of the major issues among voters for both parties nowadays is the economy. Some experts think we are entering a recession, and it is certain that our dollar is weakening. One of Ron Paul's STRONGEST issues is the ECONOMY.

So I propose: HQ, PLEASE release an ad discussing Ron's economic positions. This will appeal to a number of disenchanted Republicans and independents who are concerned with the fact that none of the candidates seems to care about the economy!!

Alabama Supporter
01-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Oh, I'm sure they will have one.....a week after NH...

Lord Xar
01-05-2008, 05:13 PM
I agree. I feel HQ beleives these things are already known about Ron. They don't understand that his views are still unknown.... they are thinking "we have those who care about the economy..."... that is not true. i mean, there is still a HUGE percentage that still don't even know his message.

+1000 on the economic ad.

itshappening
01-05-2008, 05:17 PM
How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWes9BP5va8

dt_
01-05-2008, 05:19 PM
That's not a bad ad, but it isn't focused on any particular issue.

GHoeberX
01-05-2008, 05:20 PM
How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWes9BP5va8

That one should be really good for Florida. Housing-bubble, taxes, border ignored etc.

Micahyah
01-05-2008, 05:20 PM
+100000

Ron Paul needs to let voters know that HE has been the main voice of warning for all the economic troubles America is now feeling, and HE knows how to turn it around.

dt_
01-05-2008, 11:19 PM
blimp

N13
01-05-2008, 11:26 PM
I agree.

Its all about the ECONOMY.

That's what the voters want to know and this is Ron Paul's greatest competitive advantage.

"So how do plan on paying for your wars, by increasing taxes or increasing the debt?"

pacelli
01-05-2008, 11:28 PM
One of the major issues among voters for both parties nowadays is the economy. Some experts think we are entering a recession, and it is certain that our dollar is weakening. One of Ron Paul's STRONGEST issues is the ECONOMY.

So I propose: HQ, PLEASE release an ad discussing Ron's economic positions. This will appeal to a number of disenchanted Republicans and independents who are concerned with the fact that none of the candidates seems to care about the economy!!

Isn't there an Economy slim-jim? Hand those out when you are canvassing out there, guys and gals !

dt_
01-05-2008, 11:31 PM
buuuuuuuuuuump

pacelli
01-05-2008, 11:33 PM
I think a fast infomercial on the local networks in NH, aired Monday would help quite a bit.

liberty_Forever
01-05-2008, 11:41 PM
We don't need gimmicks; We need to address the issues.

terryhamel
01-06-2008, 12:23 PM
This is my text for an ad voiceover. I've made videos before (http://www.youtube.com/terryhamel) and can make this video with photos. The flow (problem, reaction, solution) works for me, but the words may need optimizing to make it fit in 30 seconds, so I'm asking everyone to tinker with this.

America is on the brink of financial disaster.
Inflation is rising.
The dollar is falling.
The national debt is at an all time high.
Deficit spending is suffocating America.
If something isn't done, America will go broke.

Fortunately, something can be done.

Ron Paul - the only presidential candidate with a 30 year economic study and a sound plan to restore America's economy.

During his 20 years in Congress, Ron Paul has introduced several bills to cut spending. He has never voted to raise taxes, nor voted for a Congressional payraise. Ever.

Ron Paul's plan for America's economy is simple -
stop spending and introduce competing currencies.

No more billion dollar handouts to other nations.
No more expensive nation building, which also brings our beloved troops home and guard America's borders where they should be. These savings alone can shore up deficits in programs such as social security.

Best of all, legalizing alternative currencies puts stability back into America's economy by stimulating competition, making America whole again.

Ron Paul. The only presidential choice for America in 2008.

dt_
01-13-2008, 02:35 AM
bump for importance

Revolutn
01-13-2008, 02:59 AM
They shot it in CA with eLib3rty.

I'm wondering when we'll get to SEE it.

austin356
01-13-2008, 04:26 AM
+++++100000000

AlbemarleNC0003
01-13-2008, 04:54 AM
It worked in 1983. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY)

terryhamel
01-15-2008, 03:02 PM
They shot it in CA with eLib3rty.

They made a script? Whatever it is, "it" will be good.

Promo
01-15-2008, 03:04 PM
agreed

also look here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89241

DeafPalmdale
01-15-2008, 03:13 PM
This is my text for an ad voiceover. I've made videos before (http://www.youtube.com/terryhamel) and can make this video with photos. The flow (problem, reaction, solution) works for me, but the words may need optimizing to make it fit in 30 seconds, so I'm asking everyone to tinker with this.

America is on the brink of financial disaster.
Inflation is rising.
The dollar is falling.
The national debt is at an all time high.
Deficit spending is suffocating America.
If something isn't done, America will go broke.

Fortunately, something can be done.

Ron Paul - the only presidential candidate with a 30 year economic study and a sound plan to restore America's economy.

During his 20 years in Congress, Ron Paul has introduced several bills to cut spending. He has never voted to raise taxes, nor voted for a Congressional payraise. Ever.

Ron Paul's plan for America's economy is simple -
stop spending and introduce competing currencies.

No more billion dollar handouts to other nations.
No more expensive nation building, which also brings our beloved troops home and guard America's borders where they should be. These savings alone can shore up deficits in programs such as social security.

Best of all, legalizing alternative currencies puts stability back into America's economy by stimulating competition, making America whole again.

Ron Paul. The only presidential choice for America in 2008.

Yeah, this is what I have been waiting and looking for!

DeafPalmdale
01-15-2008, 04:52 PM
bump

Lord Xar
01-15-2008, 05:47 PM
bump