PDA

View Full Version : Chain mail for Ron Paul

JasonM
07-18-2007, 02:05 AM
It's simple really.

Just blast your entire contacts list with this thing, and then ask people who like this guy to forward the message to all THEIR contacts if they want to save the country or some such like that. Naturally it should have a link to ron paul's website and maybe a few youtube links to his best videos.

Can you embed youtube videos in an email? I know lots of emails use html and the code to embed a youtube video is in the same language.

Would be awesome if you could.

Now I need some ideas on what would make the most effective chain letter emails. Copy and paste your ideas, or what has worked for you in the past.

Roxi
07-18-2007, 02:08 AM
yes this has been really effective for me too, i also made a huge one i sent out about the executive orders, FEMA, the real id, patriot and MC acts....this one has gotten me tons of replies....Jay had a really good one he sent out a few months ago "introducing" his contacts to RP...

may i ask what format you used when mailing them?

JasonM
07-18-2007, 02:12 AM
I actually haven't sent one out. I'm trying to get some ideas for an effective chain letter now.

zMtLlC
07-18-2007, 02:14 AM
This would be pretty good, as long as it's pretty brief and to the point. I know I usually ignore these sort of emails, especially if they look like a wall of text. It would be great if we could get this pinned and draft a really good, concise email and send it out with a catchy title.

austin356
07-18-2007, 02:19 AM
If someone gets a good chain mail pm it to me and I will send it out.

JasonM
07-18-2007, 03:43 AM
will do

joshuastjohn
07-18-2007, 06:17 AM
I send one out almost every day to my contacts. I give 3 or 4 links to new articles and usually a link to a youtube video. I keep it short and encourage those receiving to forward it on.

Razmear
07-18-2007, 06:36 AM
Hmmmm, if there calling us spammers, maybe we should use one of them mass emailing companies. Just a short message telling folks to Google Ron Paul with no link to the official site.

JasonM
07-18-2007, 06:51 AM
heh, yea, that would be funny.

Spammers for Ron Paul. I'm surprised the other candidates haven't tried it yet. :D

JPFromTally
07-18-2007, 09:06 AM
If you don't pass this on to 500 people you will have 100 years of bad luck...

foofighter20x
07-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Man... I was hoping some one had busted out some Ron Paul chainmail... :(

http://www.raisonsbrassband.com/images/chainmail%20shirt%20for%20ebay.jpg

It'd look sososo cool if it said something like

DEFEAT THE FED!

on it.... :o