PDA

View Full Version : Help win SC by helping coordinate paper ads

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 04:54 PM
The only county won in Iowa was running newspaper ads, and we all know newspapers have a demographic we are not reaching that much, and a demographic heavily influenced by television media.

Also running newspaper ads is fairly inexpensive, so if we start a grassroots project we can easily raise the money for this to win SC. Running newspaper ads statewide would in reality probably mean going for the most efficient cost/result ratio, which would mean buying ads in the biggest voting counties mainly, and focusing on other counties less.

The horry county meetup group can coordinate the ads and papers and things, what we need is someone that knows how these grassroots projects on here work, like how they get money and we need someone to set this up on here. We can do the actual groundwork if the money is there, and the coordination with everyone on here.

We have ideas for what ads are needed, and we live here so we know, so thats not real important to be thinking about right now. I will be uploading a scanned image of some things we will be looking for in the advertising shortly. Things like gun rights and farming are two things we are thinking could help swing the more rural farming areas of SC, but we want to stay almost entirely general with the ads, but we're also thinking of them being ads contrasting the other candidates against Paul.

Please help coordinate this. I have sent messages to an adminstrator but got no response along with someone involved in another grassroots project. We need someone on here that knows how this stuff works to help us out with coordinating this. If we get this going we can win SC.

AceNZ
01-05-2008, 05:15 PM
One way to get money is with a chip-in. Once created (at chipin.com), it can be placed on a number of sites, including ronpaulgraphs.com. You can also email info about it to your local meetups, etc.

I would be happy to help write and format smaller ads.

Here's a simple 4 x 4" ad that's pro gun-rights (if the text looks too large when you open the file, then try viewing at 100% size):

http://ns9.12titans.net/second%20amendment.pdf

me3
01-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Get me a ChipIn link (PM) and I will promote it.

And... Justin, could you post a list of SC newspapers?

MsDoodahs
01-05-2008, 05:18 PM
http://www.usnpl.com/scnews.php

That is the SC list of newspapers.

That site has them for every state, by the way. I just pulled SC as requested.

:)