PDA

View Full Version : Take John McCain's strength's out of the equation...

mr_x
01-05-2008, 03:51 PM
and all that's left are his weaknesses! many people that support mccain consider him to be honest, and they put considerable trust in his stances on iraq. we can beat him using nothing but his own words. no ad hominem. no family or past drama. no reaching into the gutter. all we have to do is to present his own words and let the people decide for themselves!

remember, many consider NH to be mccain's stronghold. the less support he has there, the better for us.

taken from:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75299

for immediate distribution:

http://parocks.com/mccainoniraq.JPG

this is the hi res 300 dpi pdf version for making flyers
http://parocks.com/mccainoniraq.pdf

lets win NH :)

slantedview
01-05-2008, 05:45 PM
brilliant ad. i'd love to see that run.

DarkReign
01-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Wow. McCain got thoroughly pwned...by himself.

ronpaultag
01-05-2008, 06:49 PM
http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/PIC_McCain_on_Iraq_MUST_SEE submit to digg for anyone w/ an account. brilliant.

voytechs
01-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Brilliant!

AceNZ
01-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Nice! You might want to include his quote about being in Iraq for the next 100 yrs.

forsmant
01-05-2008, 09:40 PM
That is a good ad.

Eponym_mi
01-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Run It!

mrchubbs
01-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Brilliant. Love it.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-06-2008, 05:10 AM
Nice! You might want to include his quote about being in Iraq for the next 100 yrs.

I agree. Also, brilliant ad by whomever made it.

alexa doherty
01-06-2008, 05:39 AM
Is mccain popular in NH? It doesn't make any sense at all. Who would vote for him, he's such war monger and bafoon re: illegals.

Sarge
01-06-2008, 06:30 AM
I love it. It could also be used here in AZ where he has a strong vote.

Does anyone know if the border states are coming over to NH to help get people to the polls, watch for voting fraud, hold up signs like this one, at a legal distance, where people will read it before going in to vote?

I can't stand him, and would like to see people wake up. He and Kyle tried to ram amnesty down our throats. We don't need a 100 year war.

alexa doherty
01-06-2008, 05:20 PM
I love it. It could also be used here in AZ where he has a strong vote.

Does anyone know if the border states are coming over to NH to help get people to the polls, watch for voting fraud, hold up signs like this one, at a legal distance, where people will read it before going in to vote?

I can't stand him, and would like to see people wake up. He and Kyle tried to ram amnesty down our throats. We don't need a 100 year war.

Kyle and McCain and traitors. Mccain is a sick bastard, he laughs at Paul when Paul talks. I don't feel sorry that mccain went through torture anymore.

d991
01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
These are the kinds of ads that are needed.

As slimy as Karl Rove is, he was a good political strategist. He strongly believed in attacking an opponent's #1 strength and turning it into a weakness. Whether you hate him or not, he understood this quite well. (don't get me wrong, I hate the guy)

ladyliberty
01-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Now on to Huckabee and Thompson...

RonPaulFTFW
01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
rad ad.

thisisgiparti
01-07-2008, 01:00 AM
windshields, telephone poles, bingo halls...

though some might object. it would be dirt cheap to B and W copy and flood.

N13
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM
self pwnt

hopeful
01-07-2008, 01:14 AM
McCain: If Americans aren't dying, why not stay? We have a base in Kuwait!

Yes. And Kuwait has really done an exemplary job of not killing Americans. We've done an exemplary job of not arming a bunch of Kuwaitis that want to kill us. We've had no trouble on the moon, either. Why not station some troops there?

McCain: It's not American presence that bothers the American people, it's American casualties.

Uhm...doesn't this go without saying?

McCain: We need a reduction in casualties to the point where the Iraqis are doing the fighting and dying.

Well! This is really, the most powerful argument for immediate, wholesale withdrawal I can think of! If we came home, all of this - our own troops survival, the Iraqis fighting and dying - would be immediately achieved.

McCain: The Saudis...they didn't want us there for various reasons, so we left.

Glad you mentioned this, John. In a poll conducted in September of 2007 by the BBC, ABC News and NHK, Iraqis gave the following responses:

* 70% of Iraqis believe security has deteriorated in the area covered by the US military "surge"
* 60% see attacks on U.S.-led forces as justified
* Only 29% think things will get better in the next year
* 58% said they had "no confidence" in U.S./UK occupation forces
* 53% "Strongly Oppose" the presense of coalition forces in Iraq. An additional 26% "Somewhat oppose" them. I'm guessing there are "various reasons" for this.

Mr. McCain, the people have spoken!

McCain: Many experts said that the surge would not succeed and that I was wrong. I was right.

Oh, did it? That political reconciliation is all ironed out? Because we're sort of poised for the coming of the de-surge that Petraeus promised. And, don't you know, it'd appear that things are poised to go south in Kirkuk in short order. So you'd better hope that the surge solved everything. Because new problems are unfolding, and like the new movie from P.T. Anderson says, "There will be blood." Do we want another century of it? That's the question.:confused:

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Did anybody ever see the Family Guy episode where Peter takes the JOHN MCCAIN EXPERIANCE ride, and all it is, is a Chinese guy poking him with a stick while he's in his cage. So Peter starts crying and says, "WAAAH!!! I want to be president!!!"

Karsten
01-07-2008, 01:26 AM
If Mccain wins New Hampshire, than top Republican commentators like Limbaugh and Coutler will have HATED the first 2 primary winners. They especially hate Mccain. I mean they REALLY, REALLY do. So, worry not. There will be no Republican rallying around Mccain if he wins.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-07-2008, 01:27 AM
If Mccain wins New Hampshire, than top Republican commentators like Limbaugh and Coutler will have HATED the first 2 primary winners. They especially hate Mccain. I mean they REALLY, REALLY do. So, worry not. There will be no Republican rallying around Mccain if he wins.

Ann Coulter is a very bad man.

Karsten
01-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Ann Coulter is a very bad man.

I'm just pointing out that there will be no rallying around John Mccain by the majority of Republicans. They consider him a traitor for numerous reasons.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm just pointing out that there will be no rallying around John Mccain by the majority of Republicans. They consider him a traitor for numerous reasons.

Of course that's true. I was just kidding.:D

mr_x
01-07-2008, 05:15 PM
*cough* bump *cough*....throatclear

Noleader
01-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Go to the poll and vote Paul then stand outside and hand those out to people coming in to vote :D