PDA

View Full Version : Huck parrots Paul's platform on CNN Live

Suzu
01-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Suddenly he's all libertarian. Are NH people smart enough to check his actual record and compare it with what he's saying today?

Meanwhile CNN just reported how many delegates have been assigned in Wyoming. No number was mentioned for Ron Paul, but they did give everyone else's results.

MSM as usual!

Xonox
01-05-2008, 03:43 PM
youtube?

No1ButPaul08
01-05-2008, 03:47 PM
I saw it. He's pathetic. He was talking about how gov't works better at the local level and that charity is better than gov't handouts.

familydog
01-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Suddenly he's all libertarian. Are NH people smart enough to check his actual record and compare it with what he's saying today?

Meanwhile CNN just reported how many delegates have been assigned in Wyoming. No number was mentioned for Ron Paul, but they did give everyone else's results.

MSM as usual!

Maybe they aren't going to check his record and maybe they will be fooled by him. I must say though, it's probly too late for him to try the libertarian thing...at least in NH.

Lord Xar
01-05-2008, 03:49 PM
I saw that. Rather disheartening and irritating.

hasan
01-05-2008, 03:49 PM
we need negative campaigning against huck

Xonox
01-05-2008, 03:51 PM
we need negative campaigning against huck

Not negative... We just need something that says "Huck finally agrees with Ron Paul!" :D

Peppy690
01-05-2008, 03:51 PM
i hope paul will walk all over him at the debate....if i was paul i'd punch him in the face

knappz
01-05-2008, 03:54 PM
The guy is a cameleon changing colors when needed.

itshappening
01-05-2008, 03:55 PM
he supports a national smoking ban!

walt
01-05-2008, 03:55 PM

MSM as usual!

this is clinton vs tsongas all over again

it's also clear this is whathe fox forum is about - fake ron paul selling

wfd40
01-05-2008, 03:56 PM
I saw it. He's pathetic. He was talking about how gov't works better at the local level and that charity is better than gov't handouts.

Should Dr. Paul call Huck on this tonight at the debate??? HQ better have him prepared with quotes HUCK has dropped prior to being in NH that expose how BULLSHIT he is about limited govnt and that what he really wants is big time goven't POPULISM

TheIndependent
01-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Is ANYONE in touch with the campaign (even OLFD) that can let them know about this?

Crickett
01-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Should Dr. Paul call Huck on this tonight at the debate??? HQ better have him prepared with quotes HUCK has dropped prior to being in NH that expose how BULLSHIT he is about limited govnt and that what he really wants is big time goven't POPULISM

Huck can parrot RP, but let him try to explain how he is going to do it..

chiplitfam
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
The American people are the great tragedy to be fooled by this complete phony. Thank God many Americans are waking up to Paul's message.