PDA

View Full Version : On tonight show january 7th

cien750hp
01-05-2008, 03:25 PM
posted on ronpaul2008.com

hope its not a repeat

RonPaulCult
01-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I can't imagine they would have repeats so soon after going back on the air?

frasu
01-05-2008, 03:30 PM
again? it will look like a rerun
huckster will be on Letterman

cien750hp
01-05-2008, 03:30 PM
I can't imagine they would have repeats so soon after going back on the air?

i thought of that after i posted. theres no way they would come back for three days and go to repeats... dr paul has to be on again!

JAlli41
01-05-2008, 03:32 PM
risky move on the eve of election day in NH... worked for Huckabee though...

brumans
01-05-2008, 03:35 PM
I thought the strike was over and there were no more reruns? So is this new?

brumans
01-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Anyone know? Another new appearance on Leno could be big news

GoRonGo
01-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Theres no way it would be the rerun, when they finally got back on the air and Leno's best ratings in 5 years

But is it what's best for the campaign?

brumans
01-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Theres no way it would be the rerun, when they finally got back on the air and Leno's best ratings in 5 years

But is it what's best for the campaign?

Huckabee was on Leno they day before and he won Iowa

ProBlue33
01-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Interesting Development

voytechs
01-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Cool.

Flirple
01-05-2008, 04:06 PM
It can't be a rerun if the put it on Ron's schedule. The reason they are likely having him on again is because of the writer's strike. They are desperate for material to fill the air time with. And since the democrats won't cross the picket lines out of fear of alienating the union vote republican candidates are in high demand as guests on NBC talk shows broadcasting without the help of their writers.

Micahyah
01-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Mondays are usually repeats, right? Probably a rerun.

familydog
01-05-2008, 04:15 PM
The strike is not over with, but Leno came back on the air without his writers and is writing a lot of his own stuff. So it may not be a re-run, and if it is, I wonder why they would put it on the site. The interview had been on before on a re-run and it wasn't on the main site.

jgmaynard
01-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Direct-TV doesn't list who's on, but does have it listed as a repeat.

JM

FireofLiberty
01-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Rerun or not I wish it was Letterman.

UtahApocalypse
01-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Damn the stupid campaign!! This will cost Ron Paul a ton of the independent votes. Crossing the picket line screwed Huckabee, and they will use it even more so against us. He SHOULD go on Letterman as they reached a contract with the writers. This is a very, very bad move..... again.

FireofLiberty
01-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Damn the stupid campaign!! This will cost Ron Paul a ton of the independent votes. Crossing the picket line screwed Huckabee, and they will use it even more so against us. He SHOULD go on Letterman as they reached a contract with the writers. This is a very, very bad move..... again.

Um, what? How did it "screw Huckabee"? He DOMINATED in Iowa.

And it's not as easy to get on Letterman as it is Leno right now. Letterman has writers so he can attract big names while Leno does not so he's desperate to get anybody.

cien750hp
01-05-2008, 04:41 PM

he could do it via satellite. i don't think ron is gonna be leaving new hampshire the night before. hopefully he won't waste all that time with flying accross the country.

Ethek
01-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Contact the Meet-Ups! We need to get some California supporters in that audience.

UtahApocalypse
01-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Um, what? How did it "screw Huckabee"? He DOMINATED in Iowa.

And it's not as easy to get on Letterman as it is Leno right now. Letterman has writers so he can attract big names while Leno does not so he's desperate to get anybody.

The news talked about it heavily for two days. I doubt that Huckabee lost any independent votes from it.... Because he had very few! The Independent voters though our the Ron Paul camapigns life blood.

he could do it via satellite. i don't think ron is gonna be leaving new hampshire the night before. hopefully he won't waste all that time with flying accross the country.

I agree, leaving New Hampshire the night before would also be a very bad move. Overall this is really a bad thing.

FireofLiberty
01-05-2008, 04:53 PM
The news talked about it heavily for two days. I doubt that Huckabee lost any independent votes from it.... Because he had very few! The Independent voters though our the Ron Paul camapigns life blood.

I agree, leaving New Hampshire the night before would also be a very bad move. Overall this is really a bad thing.

Um, why would Independents care that RP "crossed the picket line"?