PDA

View Full Version : NEW NEW POLL HAS RP 6% in NH! Lsietn, Boys and Girls... HELP NH NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!

newmedia4ron
01-05-2008, 03:13 PM
http://americanresearchgroup.com/

We have so much riding on NH you know.

Please promote the f**k out of this right now!

Stress to close apathetic friends/family how much this means to you (Its not like you're lying you're here right). All your asking is for one day of their time.

How many times have they dragged you to bad films and such. They owe you.

(If they agree to do it for you make sure they are registered and make sure you drag them the to the polling place when the time comes)

If every NH Ron Paul supporter brought 3 people into the primary who were never going to vote for anyone in the first place, we QUADRUPLE OUR EXPECTED TURNOUT!

Lets get this viral. You Plus 3. You Plus 3. You Plus 3. You Plus 3......

Note:I'm not saying to to try and convert your 100% neocon father or your 100% liberal activist sister. Everyone has family members or friends that are apathetic and might do this one time only thing because you show them how important this is to you.

Bring the waterworks if you have to.
Promise them a huge party or something, we can do this![/QUOTE]

AND OH YEAH:
REGISTER TO VOTE RIGHT NOW! 15 STATES' DEADLINES ARE ENDING many on the 6th and 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74671)

Oliver
01-05-2008, 03:17 PM
+1

Bison
01-05-2008, 03:17 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/new_hampshire/election_2008_new_hampshire_republican_primary

jd603
01-05-2008, 03:18 PM
I've never heard of these people and it is inconsistent with other polls/stats...

Relax.

..also people should be busting their butts in NH as much as possible REGARDLESS of what any poll says. :)

http://americanresearchgroup.com/

We have so much riding on NH you know.

Please promote the f**k out of this right now!

Stress to close apathetic friends/family how much this means to you (Its not like you're lying you're here right). All your asking is for one day of their time.

How many times have they dragged you to bad films and such. They owe you.

(If they agree to do it for you make sure they are registered and make sure you drag them the to the polling place when the time comes)

If every NH Ron Paul supporter brought 3 people into the primary who were never going to vote for anyone in the first place, we QUADRUPLE OUR EXPECTED TURNOUT!

Lets get this viral. You Plus 3. You Plus 3. You Plus 3. You Plus 3......

Note:I'm not saying to to try and convert your 100% neocon father or your 100% liberal activist sister. Everyone has family members or friends that are apathetic and might do this one time only thing because you show them how important this is to you.

Bring the waterworks if you have to.
Promise them a huge party or something, we can do this!

AND OH YEAH:
REGISTER TO VOTE RIGHT NOW! 15 STATES' DEADLINES ARE ENDING many on the 6th and 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74671)[/QUOTE]

Give me liberty
01-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Will u people stop spamming about these polls?

Ron paul will do fine in NH..

TruePatriot44
01-05-2008, 03:19 PM
ARG is rated one of the least reliable polls.

jd603
01-05-2008, 03:22 PM
They only polled 400 people.. it's not big enough of a snapshot IMO. Even others polled at least 1,000

I have seen pretty bad polls float around too in the past from everyone including Zogby etc.

ARG is rated one of the least reliable polls.

newmedia4ron
01-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Playtime is over!
Activate Sense of Urgency Now!

Are you registered?

Are all of your meetup group members registered?

Are your converts registered?

Is Ron Paul on your state's ballot? (You may need to collect signatures)

Are you a delegate?

Are you a precinct captain?

Are you a precinct chairman?

Attend GOP meetings (township - county – state)?

Canvass yet making call lists up?

libertyguy
01-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Yes, while we like to rely on polls as an indicator, it has been proven over and over again that polls reflect the questions and desires of those who requisition them. Thus, while thy are to be scientific, polling has many, many shortcomings and we need to stop listening to these polls and work our hardest despite the announcements of the "latest poll"!

webber53
+100

newmedia4ron
Yes, while we like to rely on polls as an indicator, it has been proven over and over again that polls reflect the questions and desires of those who requisition them. Thus, while thy are to be scientific, polling has many, many shortcomings and we need to stop listening to these polls and work our hardest despite the announcements of the "latest poll"!

people aren't registered. I hear it all the time. WAKE UP OR LOSE

newmedia4ron
01-05-2008, 03:32 PM
I am going to spam this forever until I start to see some real discussion.

Playtime is over!
Activate Sense of Urgency Now!

Are you registered?

Are all of your meetup group members registered?

Are your converts registered?

Is Ron Paul on your state's ballot? (You may need to collect signatures)

Are you a delegate?

Are you a precinct captain?

Are you a precinct chairman?

Attend GOP meetings (township - county – state)?

Canvass yet making call lists up?