PDA

View Full Version : ARG Poll... just released....

txrep
01-05-2008, 02:46 PM
American Research Group Tracking Poll
(600 Likely Voters/Jan 4-5/MOE 4.0)
Hold on your breath. This is after Rasmussen complete POST IOWA Polling)

Republican Primary
John McCain 39 %
Mitt Romney 25 %
Mike Huckabee 14 %
Rudy Giuliani 7 %
Ron Paul 6 %
Fred Thompson 1 %
Duncan Hunter 1 %
Alan Keyes 1 %
Undecided 6 %

Cleaner44
01-05-2008, 02:47 PM
fuck you frank

faisal
01-05-2008, 02:47 PM
...great

stevedasbach
01-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Rasmussen was also post-Iowa.

txrep
01-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Paul only got 7% of independents in this poll. McCain got 44%

newmedia4ron
01-05-2008, 02:55 PM

Republican Primary
John McCain 39 %
Mitt Romney 25 %
Mike Huckabee 14 %
Rudy Giuliani 7 %
Ron Paul 6 %
Fred Thompson 1 %
Duncan Hunter 1 %
Alan Keyes 1 %
Undecided 6 %

WAIT WAIT WAIT
Did this poll Iowans or New Hampshirians? (I think I made up a new word whatever u know what I mean)

txrep
01-05-2008, 03:03 PM
New Hampshire

newmedia4ron
01-05-2008, 03:07 PM
edit sorry

Give me liberty
01-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Ron paul will storm NH, and that warmonger McCain will be in the 5th place.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-05-2008, 03:43 PM
ARG is always all over the place. Keep an eye on the RealClearPolitics averages--that's where we're really at.

nate895
01-05-2008, 04:06 PM

Republican Primary
John McCain 39 %
Mitt Romney 25 %
Mike Huckabee 14 %
Rudy Giuliani 7 %
Ron Paul 6 %
Fred Thompson 1 %
Duncan Hunter 1 %
Alan Keyes 1 %
Undecided 6 %

I don't trust that poll, even if I wasn't a Paul supporter, it is an outlier on almost every candidate, that and I always liked Rasmussen the best of the poll companies, followed by Zogby, then Gallup.

pacelli
01-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Don't get over-optimistic here, we saw the danger in doing that with IOWA. As long as we score higher than 10% we are still on an upward trend. The campaign is reported by forum members to be working hard in NH, we have alot of people on the ground as well as making calls. I'm hoping for a good showing but to avoid a personality implosion, I'm trying to stay calm and wait until tuesday.

Flirple
01-05-2008, 08:54 PM
ARG is always all over the place. Keep an eye on the RealClearPolitics averages--that's where we're really at.

It says Ron is at 8.5%. The chart is helpful: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/nh/new_hampshire_republican_primary-193.html

ignoranceisntbliss
01-05-2008, 09:05 PM
600 handpicked "likely voters". Nothing to see here.

AlexMerced
01-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Don't get over-optimistic here, we saw the danger in doing that with IOWA. As long as we score higher than 10% we are still on an upward trend. The campaign is reported by forum members to be working hard in NH, we have alot of people on the ground as well as making calls. I'm hoping for a good showing but to avoid a personality implosion, I'm trying to stay calm and wait until tuesday.

the highest poll going into Iowa was at 11% which was wa the des moines register poll, we were optimistic due to our own speculation and cockiness, not the polls. Rasmussen understated our support in their iowa polls, I don't see why wouldn't be understated in their NH polls.

The most highest polls was right on the money, yet we'll be seeing more figures ove the next few days, so keep working people.

manuel
01-06-2008, 07:24 AM
The one thing I don't understand is why didn't we hit McCain at the debate over the "staying 100 years in Iraq"? That was the place to do it. "People on this stage are pledging to stay in Iraq for 100 years." That simple.

Thomas Paine
01-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Here is some additional polling data with trendlines through January 4. It appears that Giuliani is trending downward rapidly and Ron Paul should beat him, Thompson, and Hunter in that respective order. My concern is that it appears that Ron Paul flatlined after Iowa while Huckabee got a 1-2% bounce out of Iowa thereby opening up a 3% lead over Ron Paul for third place. We must make up some ground between now and when the polls close on Tuesday to pass Huckabee and win third place in NH to give us some momentum heading into Michigan, which is wide open.

http://www.pollster.com/08-NH-Rep-Pres-Primary.php

QuesoPantera
01-06-2008, 08:49 AM
fuck you frank

Charles Wilson
01-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Here is some additional polling data with trendlines through January 4. It appears that Giuliani is trending downward rapidly and Ron Paul should beat him, Thompson, and Hunter in that respective order. My concern is that it appears that Ron Paul flatlined after Iowa while Huckabee got a 1-2% bounce out of Iowa thereby opening up a 3% lead over Ron Paul for third place. We must make up some ground between now and when the polls close on Tuesday to pass Huckabee and win third place in NH to give us some momentum heading into Michigan, which is wide open.

http://www.pollster.com/08-NH-Rep-Pres-Primary.php

Those of you attending the Town Hall Meeting today will have an opportunity to attack John McCain and expose him for what he is. Please ask the questions. Ron Paul is a gentle person and may rely on his message to try and win the election -- no matter how good the message if no one hears it, it will do no good -- but we all know that the people will not listen unless we give them a reason to listen. We will not get another opportunity before the primany Tuesday so please Go Get McCain -- nail him.

BTW: If we hit McCain hard enough it should resonate in South Carolina as well.

rg123
01-06-2008, 09:07 AM
ARG & RCL are both fixed polls which work on averages of multiple polls. Arg is actually one of the polls that RCL uses along with others and Rons name is not included in many of the polls used to be averaged. These paid for polls are the very polls that the MSM uses as a hammer to keep candidates out of debates as we have witnessed with Gravel, Dennis K, and now Ron. It is how they fix the results to match the machines. Being a new englander I find it funny how these polls say Mitt is the man in NH when the people in his state cannot stand him. The tv & polls say one thing but all the people I talk to in mass. hate the guy.

stevedasbach
01-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Those of you attending the Town Hall Meeting today will have an opportunity to attack John McCain and expose him for what he is. Please ask the questions. Ron Paul is a gentle person and may rely on his message to try and win the election -- no matter how good the message if no one hears it, it will do no good -- but we all know that the people will not listen unless we give them a reason to listen. We will not get another opportunity before the primany Tuesday so please Go Get McCain -- nail him.

BTW: If we hit McCain hard enough it should resonate in South Carolina as well.

Ask about the McCain 100 years in Iraq comment.

Charles Wilson
01-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Ask about the McCain 100 years in Iraq comment.

I am a little confused about the New Hampshire Independent voters. I thought that New Hampshire was anti-war. A vote for McCain is a vote for more war, not less. It is also a vote for the Military Industrial Complex and a recession and/or a depression. That should be made very clear to the voters. The economic problems croping up today are real and they are a direct cause of over spending due to the nation building around the world. For the life of me I cannot understand anyone voting to self destruct, therefore they must not be getting the message. Please make this point at the meeting -- loud and clear. Thanks

hazek
01-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Fuck you Frank.

dspectre
01-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Forget the polls. Stop Sabotaging yourself.

Stand on your own 2 feet. This is the same line of reasoning the sheeple use to pick the "winner", whatever that means.

Max_in_WA
01-06-2008, 10:52 AM
I am a little confused about the New Hampshire Independent voters. I thought that New Hampshire was anti-war. A vote for McCain is a vote for more war, not less. ...

There are warhawks everywhere. However, what may happen is that doves vote in the Democratic primary, either trusting that we'll actually get something different from the Dems despite assurances we'll have troops in Iraq for another 5 years, or because they don't know Ron Paul is anti-war. As much we may hate it, the media is really important. I still meet people who say "Ron Paul? Who's that?"