PDA

View Full Version : Support Stats on Facebook

Ryphal
01-05-2008, 02:40 PM
I didn't see this posted yet. Not sure if you have to log in for it or if it's open to the public. The link is to "polling" from ABC and Facebook with many break downs and stats. It actually seems to track if a person actively selects to support a particular candidate if you use their politics application.

h ttp://www.facebook.com/politics/pulse.php?type=2

It's actually a bit realistic because if you view polling in Iowa, Huckabee is way ahead of the rest. If that's only after he won the other night or not, we can't tell. Now if we could just get all these people to vote...

Check it out.

tx08
01-05-2008, 04:08 PM
wow, 40% of those over 49 support Paul. Never would of guessed that.

evadmurd
01-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Now if we could just get all these people to vote...

Check it out.

That would be the key indeed!

AgentPaul001
01-05-2008, 04:13 PM
He's got the most support in New Hampshire. He's getting beat in Nevada by Romney, but interestingly in Nevada every other candidate aside from Romney/Paul is dead in the water, and Paul has 1st in Michigan. Also slightly trailing in South Carolina to Huckabust.

LibertiORDeth
01-05-2008, 04:15 PM
70% Liberal??

30% of 13-17, Way TO GO!!

AgentPaul001
01-05-2008, 04:20 PM
wow.....I was looking at friends who support Ron Paul and amazingly a guy who I know to be a super "Republican" (not conservative, Republican) is supporting Ron Paul, I would have never guess it in a million years. I'm talking like Guliani type Republican, so awesome :)

All my friends are either Obama or Paul supporters lol. I know a lot of Paul supporters who don't have the Politics application installed though so its obviously even higher.

Ryphal
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Just a follow up, I know it's been posted somewhere else on the forums:

h ttp://www.facebook.com/politics/?us

But check out the first like I had and all the other stuff going on in the politics application. You can see all the debating going on on each topic, and usually RP is getting all the praise!