PDA

View Full Version : Operation Michigan

IndieRocker79
01-05-2008, 02:31 PM
So I designed a flier that I think should really help the Michigan grassroots people. I'm going to print off a bunch of these when I come up there on the 13th and 14th, probably going to just tuck them in envelops and start passing them out to everyone I can find on the street and simply say "Happy New Year".

I think this might be a good tactic, it's quick, it's effective. People won't read it until you're gone and by that time they will have had no choice not to read it. Sure, it means they will have to do the homework themselves if they want to learn more, and you won't get to give a 2-minute convincing speech, but I think this ad targets the key points that Michigan voters need to hear.

If we can get some money up there to the grassroots campaigns, I think it should get run in local publications as well, particularly in any conservative areas that are up there, to try to get the independents and democrats out to vote for this guy to counterbalance the few Neocons who haven't been lynched yet in Michigan. LOL

Anyway, here is the ad, print it off, mail it out, hand it out, get it in papers, and expect to see me up there with you guys, hopefully with Melissa and a bunch more Ft. Wayne footsoldiers! :-)

http://www.uploading.com/files/79TC2H5F/ronpaulmichigan.doc.html

Melissa
01-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks just got the email and will see you maybe next week thanks again

IndieRocker79
01-05-2008, 02:54 PM
I think it would be great if we could get one of the meet-ups in Michigan to have a call to arms and invite all the RP supporters from the Tri-state area to come up there and march/rally/canvas, etc. on the 13th. Maybe in Flint or Sturgis, or even Detroit?

Where would be most effective?

Any ideas how to make this happen?

rojodiablouno
01-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks, downloaded it and will get busy running my printer out of ink, yet again!!

Gonna travel to Ann Arbor this Sunday. (took a small trip over the border and saw promising things. Coupla big signs right on 127.)

Everyone be careful out there.

Rachel

FSP-Rebel
01-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I think it would be great if we could get one of the meet-ups in Michigan to have a call to arms and invite all the RP supporters from the Tri-state area to come up there and march/rally/canvas, etc. on the 13th. Maybe in Flint or Sturgis, or even Detroit?

We need to canvass all the manufacturing plants or sign wave out front. A few of us are planning to do this this week. We also need to sign wave high traffic areas from now on. We had a couple of great waves in Canton last month on Ford rd/canton ctr. Canton is part of suburbia metro detroit for the outsiders. We need to have some things planned now for this week in order to finish up strong. We also need to have Paul's schedule for his Mich appearances so we can have a heavy turnout for rallies/etc.

IndieRocker79
01-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Most definitely, if you can tell me when/where Dr. Paul will be appearing, I would LOVE that, because I will most DEFINITELY be up there for anything he's doing on the 13th, 14th, or 15th. :-D Good idea on rallying/canvassing the factories, too, they stand the MOST to gain from a RP presidency. Without RP, I'd imagine they will all end up closing down within the next 5 years!!!

FSP-Rebel
01-05-2008, 03:15 PM
RP will be at some GOP conference (@ Laurel Manor in Livonia) on 1-12-08 as will the other contenders. But, it costs like $30 to get in so I'm wondering if we are just gonna sign wave out front... Other than that I don't know much

brumans
01-05-2008, 03:18 PM
I like it

Melissa
01-05-2008, 04:09 PM

well we are going tomorrow to canvas and then we are doing a sign wave in I think it is Hillsdale Next Saturday. From my understand between HQ and Grassroots Detroit is under control so we are trying to help the smaller cities get the world out.

anewvoice
01-05-2008, 04:10 PM
RP will be at some GOP conference (@ Laurel Manor in Livonia) on 1-12-08 as will the other contenders. But, it costs like $30 to get in so I'm wondering if we are just gonna sign wave out front... Other than that I don't know much

Any details on what this is, or link?