PDA

View Full Version : Let's get the newspapers' support. Send your local paper this!

Lars
01-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Please read this earlier post for the thinking behind this http://www.dailypaul.com/...

I wrote the letter below to make it easier for you all. Please improve it to fit what you want it to say. If you have improvements please post as a comment to this topic so everybody can be as effective as possible.

If we all send it to our local newspaper we can make them write more stories and more positive stories about our good doctor!

Please post, bump and spread this message!!

Here is the draft letter:

Heading: How you (or your newspaper depending on who you send it to) can tap into the large group of Ron Paul followers for free!

As I am sure you are aware Ron Paul has a very large following online. You can now get access to this large group of people by posting a link to your online articles about Ron Paul at the web site below.

It has been suggested that some of the main media are unfairly excluding news about Ron Paul. I believe this is a great opportunity for some of the local and regional newspapers to gain additional market share.

It is easy to do and will only take you a couple of minutes - and there is no catch!

Try it out at www.WhatTheySayAboutRonPa... by clicking in the top left menu on the main page.