PDA

View Full Version : NH GOP Official Press release:

UtahApocalypse
01-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Here is the official Press Release from the NH GOP:

http://www.nhgop.org/home/2008/1/5/nh-republican-party-withdraws-as-fox-forum-partner.html
NH REPUBLICAN PARTY WITHDRAWS AS FOX FORUM PARTNER

CONCORD – New Hampshire Republican Party Chairman Fergus Cullen releases the following statement regarding Sunday’s Republican forum on FOX:

“The first-in-the-nation New Hampshire primary serves a national purpose by giving all candidates an equal opportunity on a level playing field. Only in New Hampshire do lesser known, lesser funded underdogs have a fighting chance to establish themselves as national figures. Consistent with that tradition, we believe all recognized major candidates should have an equal opportunity to participate in pre-primary debates and forums.

“This principle applies to tonight’s debates on ABC as well as Sunday’s planned forum on FOX. The New Hampshire Republican Party believes Congressmen Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter should be included in the FOX forum on Sunday evening. Our mutual efforts to resolve this difference have failed.”

“While we understand that FOX News continues to move forward it is with regret, the New Hampshire Republican Party hereby withdraws as a partner in this forum.”

You can also leave comments on the page. Lets leave our sincere thanks there rather then flooding the e-mails again.

spacebetween
01-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Here is the official Press Release from the NH GOP:

You can also leave comments on the page. Lets leave our sincere thanks there rather then flooding the e-mails again.

Praise Jesus, there are good people in this world!!

tamor
01-05-2008, 02:21 PM
The will not want to be flooded with e-mails. Perhaps a few stating this is representing (some number) of thankful Dr. Ron Paul supporters.

WilliamC
01-05-2008, 02:22 PM
So if/when the other candidates show up they will be going against the New Hampshire GOP?

SWEET!

ronpaulyourmom
01-05-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm gonna donate $10 to them, these guys stood up for us.

UtahApocalypse
01-05-2008, 02:25 PM
The will not want to be flooded with e-mails. Perhaps a few stating this is representing (some number) of thankful Dr. Ron Paul supporters.

Use the comment part in the link to leave comments. It will not flood their e-mail that way and we can still leave 100's of positive replies.

Cowlesy
01-05-2008, 02:28 PM
left a comment

qsecofr
01-05-2008, 02:31 PM

We should flood them with money. I donated $50 to the NH GOP, this is how we win allies in this world. They don't have a confirmation # or anything but...

>>>>

Dear Friend

Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your contribution!

UtahApocalypse
01-05-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna donate $10 to them, these guys stood up for us.

We should flood them with money. I donated $50 to the NH GOP, this is how we win allies in this world. They don't have a confirmation # or anything but...

>>>>

Dear Friend

Great Idea!

qsecofr
01-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Great Idea!

I put as my Employer "Thank You" and occupation "Ron Paul Supporter" ;)

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Thank you NH GOP!

Shink
Reader Comments
There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

:confused:

Geronimo
Manchester Union Leader Article
(http://unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=State+GOP+withdraws+as+FOX+d ebate+partner&articleId=fecf75e6-240c-4ef4-80f0-637736adf6fd)

speciallyblend
01-05-2008, 02:36 PM
i dont want to flood their email,but i do want to say THANK YOU NHGOP .
I'm a registered republican in colorado and im glad the local gop came out in favor of ron paul and duncan hunter..
Your party will better in the end and fox news has lost my viewership and the advertisers have lost my business.
ONCE AGAIN I SAY THANK YOU NHGOP LIVE FREE OR DIE

UtahApocalypse
01-05-2008, 02:36 PM
:confused:

When you comment they are put in hold to be reviewed. Hopefully the comments will be up soon.

Shink
01-05-2008, 02:38 PM
When you comment they are put in hold to be reviewed. Hopefully the comments will be up soon.

That's what I figured, but if they're doing it that way, either most comments won't make it up or the 'mod' or whatever will be up for days.

Victrix
01-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Cheers to the NH GOP for their principled stand

Paul4Prez
01-05-2008, 03:03 PM
All good, except that Ron Paul is in no sense "under-funded."

jj111
01-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Contribution Amount : $50
New Hampshire GOP.
Employer: Self, Thank You