PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots Formula for Success

Laja
01-05-2008, 02:09 PM
There seems to have been some passionate Ron Paul supporters who have given up after the Iowa caucus results. Of course, it's hard because it's like being on a speeding train and you suddenly stop in your tracks. That's how jolting something like this can be. If you're going slowly, a little bump in the road doesn't feel so harsh.

Others are spending time dwelling in the past claiming voter fraud or blaming the results on others' performances. This does nothing but divide us and stop our incredible momentum. I'm sure the elite, who find the Ron Paul rEVOLution threatening to the status quo would like to see us self-destruct and make their job easier.

Let's not fall into that trap. We need to regroup and work even harder, learning from our mistakes. Some people are telling supporters to shoot low and expect a surprise. I say that shooting low gets you a low score. My formula for success is this:

Shoot for the "moon" and see where you land. Look at why the situation is perfect, get back on your feet and shoot for the "moon" again. See where you land, figure out why the situation is perfect and again shoot for the "moon."

You can't achieve results if you're not aiming as high as you can. You may not hit the mark, but you'll end up alot higher than you would had you aimed low. Please get back on the passion train and don't let anything stop you from your goal. We have one month in which to make Ron Paul a frontrunner.

Let's work together, stay out of the past and of blame. Realize that it's a miracle to have achieved 10% in a state of evangelical, farm subsidied, bush lovers. Stay positive and focused and stop all the infighting. If we don't, we play right into our enemies hands.