PDA

View Full Version : Win In South Carolina Forum Poll

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 12:36 PM
No candidate who has finished less than FIRST in the South Carolina primary has ever gone on to the National Election...South Carolina is a MUST!

TWO WEEKS UNTIL SOUTH CAROLINA

What is the number ONE priority of the grassroots organization? Is it to get Ron Paul elected as President of the United States of America?

If it is, then isn't our number ONE priority to WIN South Carolina? Isn't it to dedicate ourselves to winning in general?

We have a subforum of Grassroots Central, Win In South Carolina. It receives little activity! This thread is about all of us realizing why we are here in the first place, to put Ron Paul in the White House. In order to do this, we need to WIN in South Carolina.

Sure, we could dream of how it will all work itself out, even though it won't.

There are great ideas we can implement to BRING OUT THE VOTE in the state that will make or break the Republican nomination for us. I am proposing that we move this forum to the front index, front and center, to reflect the fact that us organizing ourselves and focusing directly on the tasks we NEED to accomplish in order to WIN is the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.

Won't we get involved and save America by electing Ron Paul? :)

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Bump! :)

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Bump! Come on people, weigh in on this and start getting active in the forum! :)

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 02:49 PM
All right everyone, my body is forcing me to go to sleep. I sincerely hope everyone will weigh in on this importance and keep voting on this, because we honestly need to realize just how important South Carolina is to the campaign right now! :)

We have two weeks to make it happen, we need to act now, everyone needs to be involved, we need Ron Paul in the White House! ;)

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Okay, finally off to bed, bump. I hope everyone realizes how serious this is and how crucial South Carolina is to winning.