PDA

View Full Version : Promotional Ideas

Delaware
07-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I just came up with a few ideas.....

If you have any young kids in your neighborhood that you know, maybe they would like a job delivering flyers, you could pay them a little money and they could deliver ron paul flyers to all the houses.

The benefits could be very good.

Share you ideas here

Noodles
07-17-2007, 10:05 PM
If that's legal, I'm all over it. But, I can just hear people screaming that we're violating child labor laws!:D

Sounds like a great idea, though.

specsaregood
07-17-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm driving from FL to NJ tomorrow, and have the "right or wrong" flyers printed up and I am going to post them at as many rest stops as possible along the way.

DeadheadForPaul
07-17-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm driving from FL to NJ tomorrow, and have the "right or wrong" flyers printed up and I am going to post them at as many rest stops as possible along the way.

Wow, I didn't think about that. I'm going to leave a liberty card on my way to SC wherever i can

specsaregood
07-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Wow, I didn't think about that. I'm going to leave a liberty card on my way to SC wherever i can

Well, I was thinking about it, and while you are at a reststop, a lot of times you are standing around waiting on your loved ones/travelmates to finish up. Just standing around, nothing to do.

hmmmm what does that flyer over there say...

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Paying Off the News Paper Delivery person to deliver flyers if you have home delivery in your area....

Cindy
07-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Just make sure that none of the delivery people put them in or on mail boxes. THAT is a federal offence. Instruct them to roll them up and place them in and around the front door knob.

If you live in a subdivsion with a community message board by the community pool or club house, might as well post on there also.

Delaware
07-17-2007, 10:33 PM
pay a kid to ride on his bike and put them on doorknobs, have premade baggies with Ron Paul info in them

Roxi
07-18-2007, 02:00 AM
i posted this in a different thread, but ill say it again since it applies here....we put liberty cards in all gas station pumps in the CC slots we go to and we have a stack of slim jims, and other various flyers in my purse that we leave EVERYWHERE WE GO and we went to Barnes and noble the other day and put slim jims in every book on the political section racks and there was a time magazine with lincoln on the cover i slipped one into for good measure ;)

i was putting slim jims into all the sacks at sonic (i work there) but i got in trouble for it because it looked like sonic was endorsing a candidate so now i just hand one out at the car