PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with the IT Dept.????

Myerz
01-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Are doing what we can to avoid the Computer issues we had in Iowa???

AdamT
01-05-2008, 12:08 PM
I too would like answers on this. I also would like to know if the individual who caused the Iowa mess was fired.

Myerz
01-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Hello???

Any One?

Bueler?

Bueler?

bolidew
01-05-2008, 01:07 PM
It's not about the computer or software issue, it is all about the human factor!

WillInMiami
01-05-2008, 01:08 PM
I hate the fact that we lost data in Iowa given that I'm a DBA and could have helped prevent it!

Myerz
01-05-2008, 01:08 PM
I hate the fact that we lost data in Iowa given that I'm a DBA and could have helped prevent it!

Get on it! Help prevent it from happening again!

me3
01-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Hello???

Any One?

Bueler?

Bueler?
Why ask here? No one will be able to answer you definitively, and it's threads like these that create panic and negativity.

Go sign wave or something.

Myerz
01-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Why ask here? No one will be able to answer you definitively, and it's threads like these that create panic and negativity.

Go sign wave or something.

Oh, so we can just let the IT issues get buried.....pretend it never happened.

Maybe someone here will contact HQ......moderators, admin, maybe HQ reads these threads. Go stick your head back in the sand.

WHERE SHOULD WE ASKED? HAVE YOU?

me3
01-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Oh, so we can just let the IT issues get buried.....pretend it never happened.
Win your state. Pretend that is going to happen.

Maybe someone here will contact HQ......moderators, admin, maybe HQ reads these threads. Go stick your head back in the sand.
Maybe? Maybe?

Do you really think that HQ doesn't know this? PM a mod and ask them to relay it.

Myerz
01-05-2008, 01:23 PM
They obviously didn't know about it before it happened? They didn't think to take precautions...

Can anyone seriously assume that HQ knows anything about anything?

Sure, they do the best they can but we can't assume anything.

me3
01-05-2008, 01:28 PM
They obviously didn't know about it before it happened? They didn't think to take precautions...
Maybe they didn't. Maybe they did. None of us know for sure, just a lot of speculation being taken out of context.

Can anyone seriously assume that HQ knows anything about anything?
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Do your job, leave it all out on the field, and let the chips fall where they may. Finger pointing isn't accomplishing anything. Obsessing over things out of our control, doesn't accomplish anything.

Sure, they do the best they can but we can't assume anything.
And yet here you are, making all kinds of assumptions.

We have a moral responsibility to our fellow grassroots supporters, not to demoralize them or make them feel like the campaign is hopeless. I'm not saying we need to be blind, but we should be responsible with what information we promote, particularly when IT IS ALL RUMOR.

Myerz
01-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Maybe they didn't. Maybe they did. None of us know for sure, just a lot of speculation being taken out of context.

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Do your job, leave it all out on the field, and let the chips fall where they may. Finger pointing isn't accomplishing anything. Obsessing over things out of our control, doesn't accomplish anything.

And yet here you are, making all kinds of assumptions.

We have a moral responsibility to our fellow grassroots supporters, not to demoralize them or make them feel like the campaign is hopeless. I'm not saying we need to be blind, but we should be responsible with what information we promote, particularly when IT IS ALL RUMOR.

IS THIS ALL RUMOR? WE DID COME IN 5th place!

european
01-05-2008, 01:47 PM
heh, if you want someone using this forum to contact HQ, then do it yourself? thats the easiest way in my opinion.

if all the talkers would turn into do-ers, there would be a lot less posting and a lot more activity on the ground :)