PDA

View Full Version : Just WOW!!!

conner_condor
07-17-2007, 09:38 PM
I can not remember a time in my life when so many people got together to help a presidential candidate so much than this movement. It finally feels like the American people are coming together as one and we are actually all true Americans working together for this country. Ron Paul must be very proud of all his supporters as we are proud of him.. No other candidate can compare to this revolution. It is mind blowing. Look at the other candidates,They have to buy people to do their work. I can see that Ron Paul is loved by this country and am very proud to be on his side.
I read that someones mother said this was like when JFK was president and how the people felt about that man . The reader then commented and said "this is what it must of felt like" I believe he is right. We can actually feel how people felt about JFK as we feel about Ron Paul. Amazing that he isn't president yet and he is bringing this country back together as one nation with the people. Truly, a very special person he is. May we ask God to watch over him and protect him in our prayers.

JoshLowry
07-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Well said conner and welcome to the forums. :)

DeadheadForPaul
07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Amen!

As Dr. Paul has said, the freedom message unites us. It crosses ethnic, religious, class, and political lines. It tears down those barriers between us

When I see Dr. Paul, I'm going to ask him to sign my Constitution. It's only fitting that a modern reincarnation of the Founders should sign the greatest document in the land

Noodles
07-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Thank you for supporting Dr. Paul. I feel better about this than anything else I've ever been involved with, outside of my family. We are going to shock the world!:D

torchbearer
07-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Welcome to the family Connor! and yes, you are so right!!!! Ron Paul makes me proud to be an american again.

conner_condor
07-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Thank you all for the welcomes again. I also would like to meet Ron Paul and get his autograph. It would be a great honor to do so. Again thank you all.

empirenine
07-17-2007, 09:54 PM
I echo your feelings. Coming to this site vitalizes me every day and inspires me to keep working for this cause.

This is a movement that has the potential to change the course of history. And by history, I mean matters involving the entire globe.

EDIT: And regarding people of all shapes and sizes coming together, I concur. I was an AVID Democrat before finding Dr. Paul, now I am an avid Constitutionalist (and a registered Republican).

Dary
07-17-2007, 10:06 PM
I read that someones mother said this was like when JFK was president and how the people felt about that man . The reader then commented and said "this is what it must of felt like" I believe he is right. We can actually feel how people felt about JFK as we feel about Ron Paul.

That was me.

I left that as a comment in reply to a post, but I don’t remember which one. There have been so many. It may have been on CNN.

Welcome.

DeadheadForPaul
07-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Connor, where are you from?

Keep track of Dr. Paul's movement around the country by looking at the "sticky threads" at the top of the forums and also at RonPaul2008.com

We've had people coming in from multiple states to attend events. I dont know if you are a new supporter or not, so I apologize if I'm telling you stuff that you know. We sent over a thousand people to Iowa for Dr. Paul's speech. People came from all over the Midwest and the country. Then people from all over the West went to California

Now we've got an event in South Carolina this weekend and people from the Eastern half of th country are traveling up/down to South Carolina. I'm coming from a different state than SC as are many of my friends. We've got vans and shuttles taking meetup groups.

It's exciting! This weekend will be my first time to see Dr. Paul in the flesh even though I've been a fan of his for years. Welcome to the Freedom Revolution :)

conner_condor
07-17-2007, 10:15 PM
That was me.

I left that as a comment in reply to a post, but I don’t remember which one. There have been so many. It may have been on CNN.

Welcome.

I don't remember either, I read so many comments. Nice to meet you though.

I am from PA. And as of yet ,I haven't seen when or if he will be making a visit here. If he gets to a state nearby. We will make a trip to be there to greet him.

MozoVote
07-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Connor, I have never seen a campaign like this one that can find so many people who felt marginalized by politics. Many Ron Paul supporters quit voting years ago. There is a huge hidden movement out there.

specsaregood
07-17-2007, 10:23 PM
//

conner_condor
07-17-2007, 10:58 PM
I just wrote a reply and I must of timed out again..:D When I pressed submit reply I had to log in again and lost everything I wrote.. Does this happen to everyone if you take to long to post? It happened a few times and I usually coppied to save, after I logged in again, then paiste, but forgot that time.

But I will make this short. Yes many people like us gave up. There are many more still in the wood works who needs to be awoken to Ron Paul. Like you mentioned, There are alot of us out there who needs informed.

My daughter starts college in august in philly and she will get the word out at school about Ron Paul. Yes a rally in Philly at the constitution center would be very patriotic. Did you know that PA. was spelled pensylvania with one N and it is in the writtings also down there?

specsaregood
07-17-2007, 11:02 PM
//

DeadheadForPaul
07-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Join the Meetup if you haven't already

PA is Paul's place of birth, so I'm sure that he will return there :)

Brian4Liberty
07-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Connor, I have never seen a campaign like this one that can find so many people who felt marginalized by politics. Many Ron Paul supporters quit voting years ago. There is a huge hidden movement out there.

It reminds me of Ross Perot in 1992. He was a grassroots candidate that appealed to those sick of the Republicrats. If Perot had run as a Republican in the primary that year, he probably would have won the primary and the Presidency. As it was, he won 19% of the popular vote as an independent running against GHW Bush and Clinton.

Ron Paul has the advantage that he is running in the Republican Primary.

Then again, the corporate/media/industrial/military/republicrat complex has learned too. They covered Perot in the beginning, and found out that wasn't in their best interest. They torpedoed Perot in the end, but it was too close for them. (And how did they do it? They painted him as a paranoid racist).

This time around, they are trying to make the maverick "outsider" disappear by censoring him almost completely right from the start. If that doesn't work, they'll probably pull out the good old "Perot" plan.

Other "outsider" candidates to check out: Barry Goldwater and Teddy Roosevelt.

Let's hope Ron Paul can be the next Teddy Roosevelt or Ronald Reagan, and avoid the Perot/Goldwater traps.

Roxi
07-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Amen!

As Dr. Paul has said, the freedom message unites us. It crosses ethnic, religious, class, and political lines. It tears down those barriers between us

When I see Dr. Paul, I'm going to ask him to sign my Constitution. It's only fitting that a modern reincarnation of the Founders should sign the greatest document in the land

OMG your a genius...where can i get one of those little constitutions?

Roxi
07-18-2007, 12:32 AM
I just wrote a reply and I must of timed out again..:D When I pressed submit reply I had to log in again and lost everything I wrote.. Does this happen to everyone if you take to long to post? It happened a few times and I usually coppied to save, after I logged in again, then paiste, but forgot that time.

But I will make this short. Yes many people like us gave up. There are many more still in the wood works who needs to be awoken to Ron Paul. Like you mentioned, There are alot of us out there who needs informed.

My daughter starts college in august in philly and she will get the word out at school about Ron Paul. Yes a rally in Philly at the constitution center would be very patriotic. Did you know that PA. was spelled pensylvania with one N and it is in the writtings also down there?

click the box that tells you to "remember me" when you log in