PDA

View Full Version : What about a "Did you know..." campaign?

jstmike
01-05-2008, 11:29 AM
For example:

Did you know ..... our military has used and is using Depleted Uranium weapons that are crimes against humanity and the earth for billions of years? While our government is concerning itself with outlawing the incandescent light bulb to protect the environment.

I personally think this one issue could convince millions to come over to Ron Paul. If the people only knew.

For more about that see:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75661

Can you think of some "Did you know..."?

Also what if we start posting our "Did you knows" in this forum and then go out and link to that topic on other forums? Then when people come here they will look around and learn about Ron Paul.

Chester Copperpot
01-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Here's one I use ALL THE TIME..

Did you know your Income taxes dont go for anything this country uses or does?

This is always a shocker from an 'intellectual' who scoffs at the idea of getting rid of income taxes.. to them its "How would we pay for our schools, and military, etc."

"Did you know your income taxes dont go for any of that?"

that might be what i say more

IntruderII
01-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Sort of like Bill Nye the science guy?

Imagine if Bill Nye endorsed Ron Paul, and they made the "Did you know?" "Well now you know!" commercials. Far fetched, yes, but I bet it would be sooo effective :D

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Great idea! We are very well informed and we should be talking with Americans, specifically American voters, and telling them this! All we have to do is call them up and let them know! Its THAT hard. ;)

Please visit the Win in South Carolina forum. Why don't we start focusing on working together to call Americans and sell them Ron Paul? NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO DO IT FOR US.

yongrel
01-05-2008, 11:36 AM
I like the idea. It would be an effective marketing strategy, I think.

http://www.nataliedee.com/102505/did-you-know.jpg

slamhead
01-05-2008, 11:38 AM
For example:

Did you know ..... our military has used and is using Depleted Uranium weapons that are crimes against humanity and the earth for billions of years? While our government is concerning itself with outlawing the incandescent light bulb to protect the environment.

I personally think this one issue could convince millions to come over to Ron Paul. If the people only knew.

For more about that see:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75661

Can you think of some "Did you know..."?

I disagree with this approach to win people over. We just need to let people know that Ron did not vote for the war..one of two holdouts of the republican side of congress.

We want to win over the republicans that have been drinking from the neocon troff. I know I was one of them. We need to education them that to be a real conservative along the lines of Goldwater or Reagan you must support a non-intervention foreign policy. When you start talking about war crimes it turns these potential converts off...because is essence you are pointing a finger at them because they support this program.

You need to give them a rational way out. Let them know it is the neoconservatives fault.

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Yes, we need to do all of this!

Question: how?

Best answer, since we are all in a million locations and we've tapped the Internet for all the votes it is worth....

Calling people!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=76669

jstmike
01-05-2008, 11:48 AM
I disagree with this approach to win people over. We just need to let people know that Ron did not vote for the war..one of two holdouts of the republican side of congress.

We want to win over the republicans that have been drinking from the neocon troff. I know I was one of them. We need to education them that to be a real conservative along the lines of Goldwater or Reagan you must support a non-intervention foreign policy. When you start talking about war crimes it turns these potential converts off...because is essence you are pointing a finger at them because they support this program.

You need to give them a rational way out. Let them know it is the neoconservatives fault.

Ok what about a softer approach:

Did you know... our military has used and is using Depleted Uranium weapons which damages the enviroment for billions of years. While our government is concerning itself with outlawing the incandescent light bulb to protect the environment.

Opulen
01-05-2008, 11:50 AM
How about putting a website for this 'did you know'