PDA

View Full Version : ***We are not going to get a 2nd chance at this***

RP-Republican
01-05-2008, 10:49 AM
It's to late to change the direction of the official campaign, Super Tuesday is 30 days from now. Wyoming is today, New Hampshire is this Tuesday, Nevada and South Carolina are on the 19th. We have no time to complain but still have time to get people to vote for Dr. Paul.

Contact all meet-ups and have them run ads in their local newspapers or do it yourself, it’s cheap and hits older voters that actually turnout and vote.

After that canvass, canvass, canvass with voter registration cards, literature, and DVDs, you can get cheap ones only 25 cents each from http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/

stefans
01-05-2008, 10:51 AM
It's to late to change the direction of the official campaign, Super Tuesday is 30 days from now. Wyoming is today, New Hampshire is this Tuesday, Nevada and South Carolina are on the 19th. We have no time to complain but still have time to get people to vote for Dr. Paul.

+1

if you want to have a revolution within the campaign, you can aim for 2012 with a different candidate.

AlisaOR
01-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Is there a way to email all meetup groups at once. I looked but didn't see a way to do it.

Menthol Patch
01-05-2008, 11:08 AM
I agree. There is no time to complain. We have less than one month until super tuesday! We need to UNITE TOGETHER!

itsnobody
01-05-2008, 11:10 AM
yeah lets do all we can looks like we can easily get 3rd let's aim for 1st...1st would DRAMATICALLY change everything

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Win In South Carolina forum! We need to coordinate and activate there! :)

tsetsefly
01-05-2008, 11:11 AM
email all meetup groups, facebook, myspace!

McLane2007
01-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Some meetups are not active at all we can't count on them to get this done we need someone to setup a website and we can chip-in or something more organized like that. Other ideas welcome. But I don't think we should count on individual meetups to take care of getting ads in local newspapers its to important.

itsnobody
01-05-2008, 11:19 AM
we have to ALL our efforts into this...we can change the entire country

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Why don't we all coordinate efforts amongst ourselves on our own website?

Check out the Win in South Carolina forum!

I've been researching into calling lists. In 2000, over 500,000 voted in the Republican primary.

At $0.025 a phone number, we could have that entire list for about $14,000.

If the thousands of us here organized ourselves and organized a list and spent some time each day calling South Carolina citizens that WILL vote, and we use our information and our friendly, intellectual nature to DIRECTLY IMPACT THE VOTE IN SOUTH CAROLINA, we can actually WIN.

Maybe we can get that list through the official campaign, who knows. No one seems to have input regarding that, so I went and searched and that's what it seems to take to do it, throw down some money and start it ourselves. :)

ALSO.

Advertising in the local newspapers!

It is cheap! It is demonstrated effective (we won a county in Iowa with this!). We can work together to obtain a list of every single advertising outlet in South Carolina, work together to come up with great ideas for all kinds of ads, and use our money effectively to reach South Carolina VOTERS!

We need to GET OUT THE VOTE people.

It is either this, or let the mainstream media and the apparently ineffective official campaign just kind of coast us along and let our chances float with the wind.

Are we going to WIN, or not?

AlisaOR
01-05-2008, 11:40 AM
At $0.025 a phone number, we could have that entire list for about $14,000.
I personally hate getting phone calls about politics and from the feedback that I’ve heard from Iowa so do a lot of people. Leaving DVDs, literature, ads in local newspapers lets people go over the material on there own without any pressure.

paulitics
01-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Some meetups are not active at all we can't count on them to get this done we need someone to setup a website and we can chip-in or something more organized like that. Other ideas welcome. But I don't think we should count on individual meetups to take care of getting ads in local newspapers its to important.

true. This is more important than anything else right now. Forget money bombs, our efforts and money should go towards this.

AlisaOR
01-05-2008, 12:10 PM
true. This is more important than anything else right now. Forget money bombs, our efforts and money should go towards this.

yeah I'm done with money bombs we need to do what works, canvassing and local newspaper ads.

RP-Republican
01-05-2008, 12:29 PM
yeah I'm done with money bombs we need to do what works, canvassing and local newspaper ads.

+1