PDA

View Full Version : 1/5/08: Worker bees report your activities here later today.

IHaveaDream
01-05-2008, 10:34 AM
We should all take some time today to do something PRODUCTIVE for this cause. Put up some signs. Hand out some literature. Make some phone calls. Write an article. Place an ad. Produce a video. Donate some money. Contact a meet-up group. Or just do something no one else has thought of. Anything!

Then come back to this thread later this evening and post what you did today.

I'm anxious to watch the debates tonight and I'll enjoy it a lot more knowing that I did something meaningful for my candidate today.

ggibson1
01-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Sitting next to me right now in a box..are hundreds of poly door knob bags (https://www.uline.com/ProductDetail.asp?model=S-2176) filled with 4 slim jims each from (http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Slim+Jims) and each bag has a DVD from (http://ronpaulreveres.com/) and a print out of the Ron Paul Brings an Empty Pot story.

I put them all together last night after the DVDs arrived and will put take them out to peoples houses this week.

I live in Kokomo, IN and wont get a chance to vote for Ron Paul for a few months, but by time he gets here I want alot of people to already know all about him.

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Visit the Win In South Carolina forum! This is the crucial state for us to work at now, and we need to coordinate and organize our effort there!

Nothing has really launched yet, but I'm trying to get that changed! :)

We need phone lists and we need to start getting information on all of the local newspapers. All kinds of small advertising in them should really help us! ;)

jillian
01-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I will be attending a caucus speaker meeting today. I also hope to write a few letters.

IHaveaDream
01-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Wow, I had a very interesting day. I decided to go out and put up some more Ron Paul signs. I went to a neighboring county and placed them sporadically in random places. But here's the interesting part. As I was driving back home, I noticed four additional signs that someone else had put up since this morning.

The grassroots is still alive and well.

malkusm
01-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Wrote 10 letters to Michigan voters today.

Plan on writing 5 more tomorrow, and then canvassing the largest county in MD Monday-Thursday before I go back to college.

prlgrl
01-05-2008, 05:23 PM
We should all take some time today to do something PRODUCTIVE for this cause. Put up some signs. Hand out some literature. Make some phone calls. Write an article. Place an ad. Produce a video. Donate some money. Contact a meet-up group. Or just do something no one else has thought of. Anything!

Then come back to this thread later this evening and post what you did today.

I'm anxious to watch the debates tonight and I'll enjoy it a lot more knowing that I did something meaningful for my candidate today.I signed up to be a Precinct Captain.

markderidder
01-05-2008, 05:23 PM
I signed up to be City coordinator and precinct captain for my area. I contacted 110 supporters in my city looking for folks that need signs. Tomorrow I will be giving out at least 15 signs. I also dropped lit on two streets in my precinct today. I had a LONG conversation with a guy who liked Paul but didn't like stance on Iraq. After 30 minutes, I got the guy to give me his info, gave him two yard signs and he says he will now vote for Paul! Woo, that felt good.

-Mark

IHaveaDream
01-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Awesome!

RON PAUL 2008!!!

The Idea Man
01-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Signed up as a precinct captain.

Gave $100 for Michigan airtime at http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

"Wasted" hours browsing ronpaulforums.com

Wore my RP hat while running errands.

freedominnumbers
01-05-2008, 08:48 PM
We canceled our canvass today.

Instead we had a meetup training session on the new precinct captain system.

voters.ronpaul2008.com

We now have 8 new precinct captains in CT. (Somehow I have the only precinct with 2000 voters!?!)