PDA

View Full Version : What Ron Paul can become..

Thatguyuknow
01-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Assuming the worst and Ron Paul doesn't become the republican nominee for president, we can at least expect that he'll be a strong spoiler. Meaning, the republicans will have to recognize the libertarian leaning side of their base if they wish to win any more elections and adopt more friendly views to this side. I mean let's face it, if we split off 10-15% of the base that's a crushing blow in elections and they can never expect to regain such numbers if they continue to tout the common neocon crap.

This will carry on to senatorial and congressional elections too, I highly suspect. Ron Paul is guaranteed to stay in congress and I bet more people running his style campaigns will run for the senate and congress. Imagine if we could get senators with like minded principles as Ron Paul! They've only now to reference Ron Paul and the base he's already built will carry him on. We could mold this forum into a grassroots for congressional and senatorial Ron Paulites.

I for one won't vote for Kay Bailey Hutchinson for senate or any other neocons now. We've only to get strong runners for congress, but wouldn't it be sweet if we could get into the higher powered senate? Imagine... a Ron Paulee in the senate..