PDA

View Full Version : Very Powerful Video - Soldier Speaks Truth about War/Paul/McCain/Huckabee

TheEvilDetector
01-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Ron Paul vs Mike Huckabee
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5uk-T46soz8

rpfan2008
01-05-2008, 08:29 AM
its already here
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=824924

werdd
01-05-2008, 09:33 AM
powerful video, id be pissed of if i was him too. Mccain is sticking words in the troops mouth, when its obvious they dont want to fight for special interest.

JoBurke
01-05-2008, 09:35 AM
As a former 19D and cold war veteran 1/2 Acr I beg of you! watch this video! this is reality - everyone is making money off this bogus war...but the soldier gets nothing but death, sickness, and Beuracracy upon coming home - HONOR? I despise this regime we live under and any sensible soldier will say the same.... who are we making money for? that is all that it is and it is shameful for them to take so much at the expense of the fighting man - at some point, (if our last hope Ron Paul is not elected) I will not be at all surprised when our military overthrows stealthlike these criminals running our government, suddenly they will begin disappearing, and all of you will understand why the Dept. of Homeland Security and Fema and were truly formed, to detain and surpress those who will at some point retaliate against our corrupt "leaders" these agencies including the CIA and the FBI and the newly added organizations are simply there to protect the machine and those in power - no more, no less....but as Dr. Paul says, Empires fall because they cannot maintain the Empire - and one thing he did not say...at some point people will retaliate "by any means neccessary" anyways, PLEASE WATCH WHAT THIS TRUTHFUL SOLDIER HAS TO SAY!

Please keep this alive! - in my opinion, and as a veteran, this guy hits the nail on the head...I have posted this and the ron paul website on so many message boards and forums, including all of my hobbies, (RC Car racing, Snowboarding, Poker, etc.etc.) and I urge all of you to do the same, for some poeple, they need a spark of truth to get the juices flowing, Dr. Paul did that for me and now I try to do it for others....all is not yet lost....but every American needs to know and understand that....YES it will be the end of the world if Dr. Paul is not elected president! our country is the Titanic a mile away from the iceberg...anyone who does not realize this is seriously living in denial - how many of you have friends, family who have lost homes because of the economy, loved ones because of the war, youth condemned to a ruined life because they smoked a joint, on and on and on....your private life is slipping away, you can be detained, tased, beaten, for no reason....and the best part is that your fellow man may willfully look away (look at those poor Browns! what a sickening display of government BS - or the raid on the liberty and Ron Paul dollars - and the government takes a clear stance: "what are you gonna do about it citizen? - sit down and shut up or you are next" this is reality and we are playing the political game one more time by thier rules - even though the deck is totally stacked against us - but do not be fooled...if we cannot get Dr. Paul elected...it will basically be every man for himself soon, and it will be the underground or conformity in our future...therefore spread the word and utilize every venue possible while we still can to shock the sheep - while we still can!!

dawnbt
01-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Great video! I massed emailed to everyone in my address book!! Thanks for sharing!