PDA

View Full Version : What can I do for Wyoming today? (online- out of state)

newmedia4ron
01-05-2008, 07:13 AM
1)Have you emailed all the meetup groups in Wyoming today?

2)If not, what should I send them? (I really want to send something like this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=73006) but I know nothing about how the Wyoming primary works, maybe you can point me to a master summary of what RP supporters need to do in Wyoming today)

Is there anything online I can do for Wyoming?

Yom
01-05-2008, 09:36 AM
No, the voters are mainly party insiders. You have to be a delegate to vote, and those were decided back in December. I doubt those people will need reminders, and we already sent out letters to the other delegates encouraging them to vote for Ron Paul.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Send a few positive thoughts/prayers their way?

Richie
01-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Since these delegates were decided on back in December, do we have any idea who is a Paul supporter?

makrothymia
01-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Great idea to email the meet up groups,,,just emailed Fort Collins Lady's Group...and supported the Ron Paul Cheyenne Revolutionaries

Paul4Prez
01-05-2008, 12:56 PM
The results are pretty-much predetermined today. We had our shot to get some of the county delegate positions, but many went to party officials. We also sent hand written letters to all 800 people voting today, but they may have already been backing other candidates.

All we can do today is watch and learn, and take the lessons to Montana, which has a fairly similar process, but a lot more open positions.