PDA

View Full Version : Donate Now $1000 drive for RONPAULFORUMS.com

aknappjr
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Donate now to Ron Paul. Lets go and raise $1000 tonight. I'll throw in $100. Who's with me.

specsaregood
07-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Donate now to Ron Paul. Lets go and raise $1000 tonight. I'll throw in $100. Who's with me.

I know it doesn't go directly to the campaign, but it goes to the effort. Have you looked at the "PLEDGE DRIVE(?) Greenville Radio Spots" thread below? We are trying to get just a few hundred bucks together to target radio spots for the upcoming rally. $5 bucks buys a radio spot...

DeadheadForPaul
07-17-2007, 08:27 PM
I know it doesn't go directly to the campaign, but it goes to the effort. Have you looked at the "PLEDGE DRIVE(?) Greenville Radio Spots" thread below? We are trying to get just a few hundred bucks together to target radio spots for the upcoming rally. $5 bucks buys a radio spot...

i agree, help fund that effort

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-17-2007, 08:27 PM

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom,peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T11395-82587295

I just sent in $25 about a minute ago, confirmation above.

Lets raise $1000 for Ron tonight everybody!!!

cujothekitten
07-17-2007, 08:40 PM
I just sent 50$ yesterday... now I'm broke :(

foofighter20x
07-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I can't donate to the campaing any more... I maxed out. :(

Although... I could donate in my wife's name...

One problem: No wifey. :(

ThePieSwindler
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM

Go to vegas tonight. Find a drunk woman. Do it for Ron... and think of the children!

(i guess that would be pretty hard to do from austrailia...)

foofighter20x
07-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh... that just reminded me of a humorous story...

Before my little 10 man unit deployed to Iraq in '03, my commander (a Maj.) commented in a teasing manner that it was unfortunate that I wouldn't get the family seperation pay because I'm single.

I looked around quickly to make sure the Capt wasn't within earshot and facetiously shot back at the Maj a deadpan, "Hey, Shelby, come'ere."

My major was rolling on the floor. Shelby was my captain's 13 year old step-daughter.

The maj, still laughing, cautioned that I could get in trouble were I to do that, to which, again, I facetiouly said "Well, only if I consummate the marriage."

Fun times. :D

ronpaulhawaii
07-17-2007, 09:37 PM
lol

```````````````````````````````
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T11408-82588044

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:D

Great Photo aknappjr, this donation dedicated to the kid

Lord Xar
07-17-2007, 10:15 PM

You can always give to the campaign in other ways via getting flyers printed up, banners made or bidded on (ebay) etc... don't let that stop yea :)

foofighter20x
07-17-2007, 10:22 PM
You can always give to the campaign in other ways via getting flyers printed up, banners made or bidded on (ebay) etc... don't let that stop yea :)

But how, buddy? Australians do love American politics and the freedom message, but I don't think it's going to translate into any votes. ;) :p

ronpaulhawaii
07-17-2007, 10:34 PM

Classified ads in yank newsrags,- Adopt an Iowan, - Spot ads on seppo radio - Does that Greenville thing have paypal yet?, Fundraising parties that make stupidly huge amounts of money, to buy the kind of big, bold ads that would make any Aussie proud.

It's a free world! ain't it?

n gudonya

m