PDA

View Full Version : This is what I just did to promote Dr. Paul....

FSUSeminolesR#1
07-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Im staying in a Hilton Garden Inn in the Tallahassee area. I just went to the Tools tab on the browser and made Ron Paul 2008 the new home page for this computer at the hotel. Ive seen a ton of people using this hotel computer today. Just another way for free advertising. Oh yeah..

mdh
07-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Megawin.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Im staying in a Hilton Garden Inn in the Tallahassee area. I just went to the Tools tab on the browser and made Ron Paul 2008 the new home page for this computer at the hotel. Ive seen a ton of people using this hotel computer today. Just another way for free advertising. Oh yeah..

LOL!

Thats a great idea!

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Cool. Think I'll hit the libraries in the area tomorrow and try that. Where else do they have public computers?

duffster
07-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Don't know how your library operates, but at ours all user settings are wiped out as soon as you log off or your time expires, so the next person would still just see the default library homepage.

Still, I like the idea! :-)

nullvalu
07-17-2007, 09:52 PM
What I've started doing: Whenever I go through a drive-through I hand the person who makes change & the person who gives me food a flyer! It's great to see the looks on their faces when you say "and this is for you..." then drive away.. :) why wife things i've lost my mind & says i'm one of "those people"...

MsDoodahs
07-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Whenever you are in a waiting room, tuck flyers into the magazines. (tuck them in because if you leave them laying around, the staff will probably toss them into the trash.)

Whenever you are out somewhere, leave a few ron paul business cards on the counter in the bathroom.

When you are out shopping, tuck ron paul business cards on the shelves here and there throughout the store.

Whenever you see a bulletin board (like at the laundry mat), be sure to add a ron paul flyer.

:D

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Cool. Think I'll hit the libraries in the area tomorrow and try that. Where else do they have public computers?

My mom is just moving into an Apartment for independant living senior citizens. They have a computer in the community room....next visit I'll use it with my mom and reset the home page to www.ronpaul2008.com .

Great Idea about resetting home pages on public computers if you can!

specsaregood
07-17-2007, 10:06 PM
//

Roxi
07-18-2007, 01:22 AM
at gas station pumps slip the liberty card into the CC slot!
go to all the local hospital cafeterias and put flyers all over

oh and me and jay went to barnes and noble the other day and put slim jims all over the politics section, slipped them in books etc..

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 01:24 AM
at gas station pumps slip the liberty card into the CC slot!
go to all the local hospital cafeterias and put flyers all over

oh and me and jay went to barnes and noble the other day and put slim jims all over the politics section, slipped them in books etc..

No the way to do it is by talking to people!

SHOW them Ron Paul's views...People are THIRSTY for it....

An EDUCATED RON PAUL SUPPORTER IS HIS BEST SALESMAN!

Roxi
07-18-2007, 01:55 AM
No the way to do it is by talking to people!

SHOW them Ron Paul's views...People are THIRSTY for it....

An EDUCATED RON PAUL SUPPORTER IS HIS BEST SALESMAN!

trust me we are doing LOTS of talking to people, but we might as well throw around some info to the people we arent there to talk to right?
i carry a purse full of RP info, liberty cards, the business cards john from OKC made, slim jims and flyers, and we leave one or a stack of these everywhere we go, kind of like the bread trail :)