PDA

View Full Version : January 17th vs January 21st

european
01-05-2008, 03:40 AM
The big differences:

www.benjaminsforpaul.com asks for $100 donations, same as the former money bombs... thats where the mass donations go to. aiming to help the official campaign to get the money it needs.

www.freeatlast2008.com asks for a symbolic donation of $10 as a vote for Paul and to get people to march out.

www.benjaminsforpaul.com is held on the 17th giving the official campaign 18 days to deploy their promotional activities.

www.freeatlast2008.com is on on the 21st giving the official campaign 14 days to deploy their promotional activities.

So the difference is that www.benjaminsforpaul.com is trying to help the official campaign raising the money it needs -and asked for-, where as www.freeatlast2008.com wants to make a symbolic statement and go out on the streets to rally.

Ron LOL
01-05-2008, 04:00 AM
Free At Last is a STUPID idea. I'll be giving a Benjamin.

Electric Church
01-05-2008, 04:57 AM
My assessment: There is a lot of resistance on this forum for another moneybomb However, there is even more resistance on this forum for a moneybomb initiated by those who were responsible for initiating that last two very successful moneybombs. I wonder why that is? I see more done on this forum (intentionally and unintentionally) to insure that there is not going to be another successful moneybomb either by putting up resistance to moneybombs or flooding the forum with all kinds of moneybombs to insure that none are successful. The result of course will be less money and less mainstream media coverage for Ron Paul this quarter

This forum seems to serve two purposes: To get Ron Paul elected and to NOT get Ron Paul elected. I hope the first purpose is successful.