PDA

View Full Version : IDEA - Should We Spam/Advertise RonPaulForums.com To Meetups?

ronpaulfan
01-05-2008, 03:23 AM
RonPaulForums is the #1 forum site for Ron Paul on the net (dailypaul sucks for chatting IMO). One big problem seems to be communicating to the meetup groups.....so should we advertise the site to the major meetups??? I doubt even 20% of them know about it.

paulette
01-05-2008, 03:24 AM
I don't see how it could hurt.

ronpaulfan
01-05-2008, 03:27 AM
One MAJOR problem with the meetup.com is there's no easy way to cross-communicate between meetup groups (most of the communication is done through email).

RonPaulForums acting as a central meeting place would make things a lot easier to coordinate major efforts.

AKBryant54
01-05-2008, 04:18 AM
I say hell yeah.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-05-2008, 05:16 AM
Hell no, we need to get more people OFF these forums, not ON them!! We can't win the presidency on our keyboards!

Conza88
01-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Hell no, we need to get more people OFF these forums, not ON them!! We can't win the presidency on our keyboards!

Exactly the conclusion I came too.

HELL NO.

- PLUS; with all the recent BULLSHIT negativity - I don't want more morale to dipp, even for a second.

Keep it positive at all costs. Constructive criticism for the win. "Campaign sucks balls" "Rp is gonna lose" "Ron Paul is slipping" "Rp cld do this better" blah blah, STFU, blah. For the LOSE.

Ron Paul for the win!

“Once our minds are 'tattooed' with negative thinking, our chances for long-term success diminish”
~ John Maxwell (American Author and motivational speaker )

“Be vigilant; guard your mind against negative thoughts.” ~ Buddha

“Thoughts are things; they have tremendous power. Thoughts of doubt and fear are pathways to failure. When you conquer negative attitudes of doubt and fear you conquer failure. Thoughts crystallize into habit and habit solidifies into circumstances.” ~ Bryan Adams

“Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power” ~ Shirley MacLaine

“Positive thoughts have positive results. Negative thoughts produce negative results.” ~ Peter McWilliams

“Never make negative comments or spread rumors about anyone. It depreciates their reputation and yours.” ~ Brian Koslow

“The way to overcome negative thoughts and destructive emotions is to develop opposing, positive emotions that are stronger and more powerful.” ~ Tenzin Gyatso, The 14th Dalai Lama

“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.” Peace Pilgrim (American Teacher and Spiritual leader and Peace Prophet, 1908-1981

“For many, negative thinking is a habit, which over time, becomes an addiction... A lot of people suffer from this disease because negative thinking is addictive to each of the Big Three -- the mind, the body, and the emotions. If one doesn't get you, the others are waiting in the wings.” ~ Peter McWilliams

“You must not allow yourself to dwell for a single moment on any kind of negative thought.” ~ Emmet Fox (American influential Author and Lecturer, 1886-1951

“Fear is a habit; so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, hopelessness and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits with two simple resolves: I can!! and I will!!"

jenninlouisiana
01-05-2008, 06:25 AM
NO, we all know about the forums. We e-mail links and such. There is no need.

ClayTrainor
01-05-2008, 06:31 AM
I voted Hell Yea!

I think forums are great for organizing plans, and it'd be great to get everyone on the same page!