PDA

View Full Version : I need info on Obama. Not just bullet points, but links to videos,....

ZzzImAsleep
01-05-2008, 03:11 AM
and anything else critical of his political positions

losinglife
01-05-2008, 03:17 AM
hard to say considering he doesnt take a stance on anything :p

Kotin
01-05-2008, 03:19 AM
obama named one of 2007's top ten most corrupt politician

http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

ZzzImAsleep
01-05-2008, 03:34 AM
obama named one of 2007's top ten most corrupt politician

http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

Cool, I'll take a look at that. ;)

libertarian4321
01-05-2008, 05:10 AM
and anything else critical of his political positions

I wouldn't waste my time worrying about Obama until 2 things happen:

1) Obama wins the Dem nomination.

2) Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination.

If both of those things don't happen, you are just wasting time that could be used to help get Ron Paul nominated.

We need to worry about beating Romney, Huckabee, and McCain right now, not worrying about Obama.

AlexAmore
01-05-2008, 05:47 AM

If both of those things don't happen, you are just wasting time that could be used to help get Ron Paul nominated.

We need to worry about beating Romney, Huckabee, and McCain right now, not worrying about Obama.

I Disagree. I think many many independents will be swayed over to support Obama over Ron Paul because of Obama's win in Iowa.

manuel
01-05-2008, 05:51 AM

We need the independent vote.

JohnnyWrath
01-05-2008, 05:58 AM
He says "I love America" and talks about "hope" and "change", and he gets claps and votes....same as the rest of them...

Best I can tell....he would vote yes on the issue of "hope", and be in favor of "change"....hope that helps.