PDA

View Full Version : Spartanburg - Greenville

Johnnybags
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Well, I happily estimate the Airport is going to be awfully crowded,the GOP Spartanburg event well attended and the rally will be huge, weather forecast is good. If its good weather I predict a crowd of 2,500 to 3,000 or so will attend the rally. I emailed the campaign and asked that they invite Beltram to ride over with them as gesture of goodwill, I hope they do and I hope he goes. It would be an eye opening experience.

FreedomLover
07-17-2007, 06:13 PM
I think it will be a great event too. are you in SC ?

Lord Xar
07-17-2007, 06:27 PM
wow.. I am totally confused.. I thought this was a RON PAUL event only.. isn't it? I thought the gentleman relented and invited Ron Paul for a specific date? Is this for ALL GOP, or just Ron Paul..?

Johnnybags
07-17-2007, 06:31 PM
and its Rons(himself) forum in front of the Spartanburg GOP, his own chance to persuade the locals, then he has a rally for all in Greenville a few hours later, if I was him I'd invite everyone at Spartanburg to drive on over. I doubt any of the other candidates would ever open themselves up for"candid" conversation with a supposedly hostile crowd. Kinda like Rudy going it alone at an NY Firefighters convention?

DeadheadForPaul
07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Well, I happily estimate the Airport is going to be awfully crowded,the GOP Spartanburg event well attended and the rally will be huge, weather forecast is good. If its good weather I predict a crowd of 2,500 to 3,000 or so will attend the rally. I emailed the campaign and asked that they invite Beltram to ride over with them as gesture of goodwill, I hope they do and I hope he goes. It would be an eye opening experience.

The airport meetup has been CANCELLED as far as I know because Dr. Paul's travel plans have been changed.

I'll be there in full force!

By the way, if you guys run into Beltram or Spartanburg GOP members, please be respectful and cordial. Some will write us off, but others are willing to hear our message. Some of the most hardcore Paul supporters in my meetup group were neo-cons up until a month ago when they saw Dr. Paul in the debates! We have potential supporters and you've seen what 1 Ron Paul supporter can do (look at Avaroth or any of you guys!). Just rememeber that each person you talk to is one potential convert who can in turn convert many more :)

beermotor
07-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Yeah, airport has been cancelled ... he wants to take a nap before the lunch thing. :)

beermotor
07-18-2007, 07:07 AM
Guys, we need MORE at the Spartanburg event. I understand everyone's distaste with putting money in the coffers of those who wanted to exclude Paul, but we have to make a good showing there. In fact, we have to make better than a good showing, we have to BLOW THEM AWAY. We only do that by filling it up. And we only do that by you, yes you, RSVPing and plopping down $25 for lunch and a chance to ask Paul a meaningful question that will convince these SC party folks that PAUL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BEAT A DEMOCRAT IN THE GENERAL ELECTION, PERIOD.

People, this is it. This is D-day. If we stumble here, it's going to be horrible for the South. Please, please help us make the South a beacon of Liberty again!

Razmear
07-18-2007, 07:31 AM
I know there is distaste in giving Beltram your money, but if this event raises a ton of money for the Spartanburg GOP, they are going to be grateful and they will remember where it came from.

foofighter20x
07-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Anyone know if Gov Sandford will be there? It'd be awesome if he was there...

pennycat
07-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Come on people! We got a few people coming from Florida (me being one of them). Make the drive.