PDA

View Full Version : The fear of death I have in supporting this candidate

archangel689
01-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Anyone else feel like they're going to be put on a list and shipped off to a FEMA death camp?

ah well when 1st amendment fails, use 2nd one.

RPFTW!
01-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Anyone else feel like they're going to be put on a list and shipped off to a FEMA death camp?

If those list are real then 100% im on them

brianbb98
01-05-2008, 04:23 AM
I hope I am. I hope we all are. I hope I can finally be with a group of people who actually give a damn.

asgardshill
01-05-2008, 04:50 AM

No.

(But, if there actually IS a FEMA death camp, I want to be the jackbooted thug that gets to smash your laptops and cell phones during inprocessing when you're interned there. I would be performing the most valuable public service of my entire lifetime, and I'm sure there would be big competition for the honor. But I can dream.)

Conza88
01-05-2008, 07:30 AM
I am most likely on it. For sure. And I ain't even a US citizen.. I was photographed and finger printed IN TRANSIT through L.A airport... in 2006.

We didn't even leave the enclsoed area, waitign for the plane to refuel. I was heading to the UK. I was pulled aside, singeld out.

I said, What if I refuse to be finger printed and have my picture taken. She said we can detain you for however long we deem necessary.

Travelling on my own, across the world at 18 from Australia.. I'm not exactly about to make a stand. I WAS ignorant then, if I had been enlightened about RP I WOULD have.. man that wld have pissed my parents off something fierce, they wldn't understand. "Why not just have you photo taken!"

Fuck the government. I'm on their system and probably been flagged. I am working atm to coem back to the US, hopefully before inauguration!!! Man gonna be the party of the centuray!

bnyles
01-05-2008, 07:42 AM
hey archangel,

go campaign somewhere else. We are not interested in buying it.

FunkBuddha
01-05-2008, 07:45 AM
If there's a list, I'm on it. If I disappear, it will be an affirmation to the 100's if not 1000's of people I've told about the shit going on here. I'd miss my wife and kid and the rest of my family though.

To quote the late, great revolutionary Tupac Shakur, "I'd rather die like a man than live a coward."

shida
01-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Forget their lists.

There are more of us than there are of them.

When WE stop cowering back in fear, THEY will cower back in fear.

seeker5
01-05-2008, 08:38 AM

As a wise man once said in 1776, "I know not what you may choose, but for me, Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!"

jillian
01-05-2008, 09:35 AM
This thread is really very frightening. :(

ShowMeLiberty
01-05-2008, 09:37 AM
^^ No, this thread is very troll-ish. Ignore it.

jillian
01-05-2008, 09:45 AM
^^ No, this thread is very troll-ish. Ignore it.

Thanks. I think.

By the way, I'm in Lenexa. Did you go to the rally at the Uptown?

ShowMeLiberty
01-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks. I think.

By the way, I'm in Lenexa. Did you go to the rally at the Uptown?

Well, hey there, neighbor! I'm north of the river. I didn't make that rally, unfortunately. I joined a MeetUp right after that was held.

jillian
01-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Yes. Hello neighbor!

Nice to meet you. Maybe we can march together on February 2nd...?

sedele
01-05-2008, 12:17 PM
I just assume I'm on "The List."

kimosabi
01-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I just assume I'm on "The List."
In Nazi Germany they got everyone thinking that they were on the "List" when in actual fact only a small percentage were really on the list.

They use the being on the list or not wanting to be on the list FEAR to create self censorship.

There is one Important thing to remember, "We ARE the MAJORITY", they are a small number of Psychotic Criminal Control Freaks...