PDA

View Full Version : Jack Cafferty just had a Great Ron Paul letter on Situation Room!

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 05:55 PM
It was just on now, anyone else see it!

brumans
07-17-2007, 05:56 PM
how about you tell us what it said

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 05:58 PM
It mentioned how Ron Paul wins every online poll, and is ignored in mainstream media and people should start paying attention to him!

It was awsome!

Thanks Cafferty for putting that letter on, always did like him!

Noodles
07-17-2007, 05:59 PM
I just heard "Ron Paul" and spun around in my chair, but my 2 daughters started yelling about wanting to watch Looney Tunes (ironic much?) so I heard NOTHING! aaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

DavyDuke17
07-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Cafferty's question was something like "what it says about the Republican candidates that none of the above are leading in public opinion polls"

The person that answered said its because the MSM is trumpeted bad Republican candidates while ignoring Ron Paul who online is searched more than the iphone and paris hilton. It came across well and would make me want to look him up if I had never heard of him.

TheConstitutionLives
07-17-2007, 06:06 PM
I just heard "Ron Paul" and spun around in my chair, but my 2 daughters started yelling about wanting to watch Looney Tunes (ironic much?) so I heard NOTHING! aaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

hahahaha Looney Tunes!

freelance
07-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Jack Cafferty is neither bought nor paid for! He's an independent thinker and hates authority for authority's sake. He has a weekend show on CNN. It's a money show. Would those with connections mention this as a possible venue for RP?

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Cafferty's question was something like "what it says about the Republican candidates that none of the above are leading in public opinion polls"

The person that answered said its because the MSM is trumpeted bad Republican candidates while ignoring Ron Paul who online is searched more than the iphone and paris hilton. It came across well and would make me want to look him up if I had never heard of him.

Yeah it was a great plug....the Cafferty Files gets some great letters....but IMO that was the BEST one I've ever heard on there!

nunaem
07-17-2007, 06:13 PM
They usually mention a first name and location, did you catch it? He may be among us

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
They usually mention a first name and location, did you catch it? He may be among us

No, I didn't catch that...I'm waiting to see if it's there when they put up the days questions on the situation room website...

they only have question 1 from today up so far from the early episode.

sunny
07-17-2007, 07:20 PM
hahahaha Looney Tunes!

LOL!

akalucas
07-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Here's a link to the page that contains the video at CNN.com. Its under Cafferty: Gop picks "nobody" on the middle left side.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/07/16/sot.cafferty.file.monday.cnn

ThePieSwindler
07-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Here's a link to the page that contains the video at CNN.com. Its under Cafferty: Gop picks "nobody" on the middle left side.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/07/16/sot.cafferty.file.monday.cnn

That email by that guy "nick" to vote for a democrat no matter what- is exactly the kind of person who needs to hear ron's message! That next to last guy too, who seems disenfranchised about both parties, would benefit from hearing Ron Paul's message.

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I can't believe CNN put it up...they don't always put the video up!

Nice Job to Jack McCafferty for reading more of the letter than what they had up on the screen that was "Approved" for consumption!

He does that sort of thing every now and again :)