PDA

View Full Version : Why Didn't Anyone Listen to RP Before....

SevenEyedJeff
01-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Is there anyone who can answer the question as to why no one listened to Ron Paul at all before, and now Huckabee can take all of Paul's issues and run with them and everyone piles on with him? Any takers on this one?

I mean, anyone with half a brain knows Paul is genuine and Huck is a fake.

proximity
01-05-2008, 01:23 AM
The 1/2 a brain part could be an issue. :P

driller80545
01-05-2008, 01:27 AM
I have been wondering the same thing lately. I guess that it is because Huck is all over the media and RP is not.

Xanax Nation
01-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Nope, Huck said the magic words "I will stay in Iraq and continue the war". But he is leaving the Bible Belt so I expect him to fold up like a lawn chair.

LivingFree
01-05-2008, 09:27 AM
This is why people didn't listen to Ron Paul before -> http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3505348655137118430#1h19m55s

HOLLYWOOD
01-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Is there anyone who can answer the question as to why no one listened to Ron Paul at all before, and now Huckabee can take all of Paul's issues and run with them and everyone piles on with him? Any takers on this one?

I mean, anyone with half a brain knows Paul is genuine and Huck is a fake.

Yes I am surprised that the Campaign Staff and RP haven't announced a splendid rebuttal, very tactfully done to expose these other PANDERING PLAGIARISTIC candidates.

It's campaign management and marketing... ED ROLLINS has done a fabulous job SPINNING HUCK while Kent Snyder and the Amateur followers.. spin OLD "Has BEEN FLAG WAVING" commercials that appeal to maybe some VFW members.

I think Candidate FRED THOMPSON and RON PAUL's CAMPAIGN management Staff would be the Perfect Match... SLOW, OLD, & LAZY!

Jodi
01-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Yes I am surprised that the Campaign Staff and RP haven't announced a splendid rebuttal, very tactfully done to expose these other PANDERING PLAGIARISTIC candidates.

It's campaign management and marketing... ED ROLLINS has done a fabulous job SPINNING HUCK while Kent Snyder and the Amateur followers.. spin OLD "Has BEEN FLAG WAVING" commercials that appeal to maybe some VFW members.

I think Candidate FRED THOMPSON and RON PAUL's CAMPAIGN management Staff would be the Perfect Match... SLOW, OLD, & LAZY!

Excellent point! My sentiments exactly!

trispear
01-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Larry Agran got similiar treatment in 1992:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7344181953466797353&hl=en#0h16m42s

He was also against the military industrial complex. The military industrial complex owns the media.

Go figure.