PDA

View Full Version : It's time to get off of these forums and take to the streets! Who's with me?

RonPaulFever
01-05-2008, 12:53 AM
First, I want to congratulate all of you on the success we have achieved thus far! I don't need any bullet points here; everyone knows how far we have come in a few short months. Bravo!

Second, I'd like to address the money bomb controversy. We are losing cohesion over this issue, not to mention the disagreements over the campaign's tactics. The bickering on these forums is out of control and highly counterproductive. I will freely admit that I have added fuel to the fire with my own comments and observations, but where is it getting us? NOWHERE, and in addition, we are missing the big picture:

Super Tuesday is only one month away.

SUPER TUESDAY IS ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY.

SUPER TUESDAY IS ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY.

This is make-or-break time, folks. RIGHT NOW. Not next week, or after the next money bomb, or after Ron Paul fires his campaign staff. NOW. Becoming precinct captains, watching the campaign training videos, canvassing....these things are NOT optional if you really want Ron to win. Again: SUPER TUESDAY IS ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY!

Normally I would not assume the wherewithal to tell others how to conduct themselves, but ask yourself: have you done all you can to get Ron Paul into the White House? Due solely to the efforts of myself and another asst. organizer of our local meetup, we have an official campaign office scheduled to open in our town within the next week; and you can bet your ass I'll be there every day phonebanking and getting out the vote. Of course not everyone has the opportunity or determination to do this, but we can all do our part in one way or another. You know what to do, so get out there and do it! This is our LAST CHANCE AT FREEDOM, perhaps within our lifetimes, and it's time to get off the computer and start doing the work that needs to be done. Otherwise, this time next year we'll be saying hello to President Hillary Clinton.

I'm so proud to be in this with all of you - good luck and godspeed!

Until Feb. 6th,

RonPaulFever

*signing off*